Chapter 1: The Bet

AN: I won't be using 'Gakusuu' even though it's Asano's first name. Don't kill me. It's just easier for me to remember who's the father and who's the son. Ok? Ok. Let's get on with the story.
____________________________

Gakushuu Asano was currently in the Akabane household. He's only been here once, and things ended on a rather... spicy note. The reason why he was here was that A-class made a deal.

The deal was this: If the top student, Gakushuu Asano, lost his top spot to Akabane Karma for the E-Class, then A-Class has to do whatever the other class wanted. Only for 4 weeks though. Both sides agreed to this term.

The thing is that once the time for the test to take place, Asano purposely missed a few questions to show he isn't perfect. He wanted to break the mold, but his father was not pleased. Gakuhō Asano was so pissed with his son, that Gakushuu was hit so hard that he went flying and was bleeding.

So to make up for losing, Asano decided to do whatever the redheaded demon king wanted. That sadist really likes to rub salt into the wounds of those who are already broken. What Asano had to change into, remember that he's still in the Akabane household, was a black, knee-length dress that had a little white apron on it and had a white bow on the back. He was also forced to wear black and white thigh highs, which Asano's hates with a burning passion.

Once he got changed, Asano headed to the living room where Karma was patiently waiting for him.

Karma soon saw Asano, smirking his signature smirk and walked over. "Remember what happened last time you came over? It was last year, I believe. Maybe we should continue where we left off." He licked his lips as he stared into Asano's violet eyes.

Asano just shivered. "Y-you can do whatever you want with me, but first I want to know the 'rules' you have planned for me to follow besides me having to live here while dressing in these wretched things." He growled, getting over the little stutter while being a bit flustered, a nice pink dusting his cheeks.

"Well, since you lost, I do have a few rules for you. Rule number 1, you have to give me answers on my homework. Rule number 2, you have to sleep in my bed with me. Rule number 3, you are not allowed to leave this household without me. If I skip school, then you have to skip school. Rule number 4, if we are not going to school and decide to leave the house, then you have to keep wearing the dress of that day. I'll be teaching you how to clean and cook since I'm pretty good for being self-taught." Karma explained, smirking more as Asano's blush got worse and as Asano slowly sank to his knees.

"The only extra rule I have is that you can't talk back to me and that we decide on a safe word. Not a safeword for sex, but just in general. If I hurt you too much with teasing or something like that, say that word and I'll stop immediately and give you a treat. This is for 4 weeks with only 5 rules, think you can handle it?" Asano merely nodded, looking at the floor as his ears burned.

Karma is going to have a lot of fun with the prestigious student council president and the principles son. Oh, and Karma did notice the injury on the strawberry blonde's cheek. This week is going to be an easy one until that injury is healed.