✞DRU WAKELY Imagine for Briony✞

My breath hitched in my throat, and I began to twist my fingers around my hair. “Dru you don’t mean that.” I said quietly, shaking my head so my fringe fell into my face. I didn’t bother brushing it behind my ear. “Bye Briony.” Dru said just as quiet, before he quickly opened the door to my house and left.

My heart felt like it was going to shrivel up in my chest and just fall out altogether. I buried my head into my hands and felt a few tears come to my eyes.  I sniffled my nose and ran my fingers through my hair.

I finally got up from the floor by the door,and sprinted up to my room as fast as I possibly could, ignoring the weird stares from the Joe, and  jumped face first onto my bed, shoving my face into my pillow.

I called Dru seven times today, and he didn’t answer. He didn’t even text me.

It was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever experienced. Dru and I hit it off from the first time we met, at one of his gigs. God knows why he chose me but from the first words we spoke we knew.

I need to talk too him. I need to try and fix this, I can’t let almost 2 years be ruined by one stupid, heat of the moment mistake.

I jumped up from my bed.  I left my house quickly, careful not to make too much noise and attract questions from my family, and ran down the road, heading towards Dru's hotel, which I know the way to by memory. It was beginning to get kind of dark by now..

I made my way slowly up the stone steps into the hotel and up to his floor, chewing on my bottom lip, finally pacing in front of his room itself. Should I even be here? Not but seconds later, the door swung open and I came face to face with none other than Andrew Wakely. His eyes widened when he saw me.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I thought this would be easier. He stepped outside and closed the door behind him, so we were both in the corridor. I noticed that he never made full eye contact with me, and that made a sharp pain go through my heart. He couldn’t even look at me.

Here Dru is, standing in front of me, a guy who really is perfect for me. He knows who I am, like really knows who I am, and we have so much in common.

Dru suddenly leaned down and passionately kissed me.. I kissed back immediately, and my heart began to race again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to him, and flipped us around so my back was up against his door an pushed us both in and kicked the door shut with his foot.