Chapter. 8

~after the both of you dance infront your teacher introduce jimin infront

Teacher: everyone this is the new student I want you to meet him can you please introduce yourself?
Jimin: annyeong haseyo Park jimin imnida Im 19 years old and Im from busan
Teacher: too short huh?but its ok can you show some dance to us
Jimin*nod*

~Jimin dance "Serendipity". He dance too gracefully and too sexy and then after he dance he bow and sit beside you. You found out the jungkook is staring at the both of you so you quickly give jimin a peek and hug him

Jimin: *whisper* why did you do tha-*you cut his word*
Y/n: *whisper* just pretend huh!
Jimin:*broke hug* nahh your so cute y/n *pintch your cheeks*
Y/n: yah stob it!
Teacher: did we bother you mrs. Min and mr. Park hmm?
Jimin and you: we're sorry ma'am *bow*

~time skips and all of you left the room and go to the next room. You and jimin were in the different room so you were not together.

*locker*

~you put out some books for the next class when someone slam your locker.

Y/n: wtf! You almost hit m- *you shook when you see jungkook*
Jungkook: what are you thinking of!? Trying to make me jealous huh!? Do you think you can easily play with me! Well not girl!*smirk*

~You're about to tell something when jungkook suddenly grabs your wrist and run out of the school and bring you to his car.

Y/n: wth! Let me out!
Jungkook: don't you dare to play with me!*starts driving*
Y/n: I will tell this to yoongi! He will kill you!
Jungkook: he will never do that and beside the both of you were not really close to each other right?*smirk*
Y/n: yahhh! Because of you  Im not able to attend my next class you dummy!
Jungkook:*stops car and stares at you* what did you say!?
Y/n: are you deaf or wha-*he cuts your word by giving you a peek*
Y/n: wth! You gives you the permission to kiss me huh!?
Jungkook: we already kiss each other remember?*wink*
Y/n: hmmm
Jungkook: here we are!
Y/n: why did you brought me here!
Jungkook: listen up! This is part of our pretending so we need to leave in the same place!
Y/n: making tyuzu jealous but you already flirting with him and now you want me to pretend f**k off do it by yourself!

~You were about to leave when he held your hand and pull you inside

Lady: morning sir!what can I do for you
Jungkook: one room please!
Lady: 2 beds or 1?
Y/n: 2 beds
Lady: alright I'll check first *checking a book* Im sorry ma'am but there are only 1 room with 1 bed
Jungkook: yea its ok

*he pay for that and the both of you run into your room*

Y/n: what are we doing! We're not dating nor in a relationship but why are we doing this!?
Jungkook: because I love you!
Y/n: you love me!? But you're cuddling and flirting with other girls is that love! If you love me you will me loyal to me!
Jungkook: I just want you to be jealous so I can be sure that you love me too and now I got yah *smirk*
Y/n:*teary eyes* No! You don't need to make me jealous just to make sure that I love you too
Jungkook: well how about yah!? You were making me jealous too right? And you were using jimin!
Y/n: I don't want to make you jealous I just want to-*he cuts your word by kissing you*
Jungkook: whatever it is! I don't care Im just too obsesss to you…

*you kiss him back and the kiss became hotter and hotter...*

To be continue...