New guy

*sorry guys I was gonna do the two chapters today but some bad stuff happened last night when I got back from hooters but long story short ended up going to the hospital got back at like 2: something and I also have testing all week but we all woke up late so I have to retake it on Friday so I just stayed home but yeah anyways here's the story*

Tae
I hear a knock at the door, I get up to answer since the person keeps knocking. The door hole is covered so I can't see whose on the other side so I decide to open it.
Jimin
I'm waiting for Tae to open the door. I smirk thinking of all the things I could do to him. He opens the door. "Hi Tae" I look at him smirking. 'H-hey Jimin.." I walk in and close the door then pin him against the wall.
Tae
-I'm kinda slow but..did he just pin me against the wall?- 
"J-jimin..what are you doing?" I say trying to push him off. "I'm about to play with my baby" he licks his lips "no Jimin..d-dont" he grabs my thigh which is my week spot.
Jimin
I grab his thigh and he starts to moan "mm..moan some more for daddy" I place a hickey on both sides of his neck "ahh..mhmm..j-im..in.." He says between breaths. I fucking love it when he looks like this..
-there's a knock at the door-
...it can wait. Then Taehyung pushes me off and goes to the door and opens it.
Tae
I open the door to see yoongi standing there looking at me. My pants are un-buttend, my hair is messy and he looks pissed. Jimin walks out and gives me a kiss on the cheek, before he leaves he says something.
Jimin
"Oh..I didn't notice you played around the board"
"JIMIN!" Tae says angrily."
Yoongi
"You better watch what you say or else..." Jimin smirks then walks away. Yoongi grabs my wrist and pulls me inside my house.

---------------------------------------------
*chugs beer* oh.. Didn't see you guys there..awe I was hoping for a fight to happen ;-;

Well I guess it will be better to see that in chapter five..oops I mean..
*Runs away*

Sorry for such a short chapter  guys but hopefully the next one makes up for it!

Love, mayukuo!