friend or foe?

Tae
He grabs my hand and takes me in his house, oh don't worry I'm not asking questions..yet. "This house is pretty" oops..I ment to say that to myself. "Thanks" he says trying not to show a smile. We walk for what seems like a good thirty minutes through his house then he opens a door to this room. It looks like and office he goes and sits on the other side of the desk on a wheely chair and sits down "sit down" he says.

Yoongi
I tell him to sit down not breaking eyes contact with his beautiful eyes. Ughhh..I can't do this!. "Why am I here?" He says tilting his head to the side a bit like a puppy. "Because I need you to sign some papers" I say grabbing a packet of papers stapled together. "What for?" He says looking at me confused.

"Live with me" I say smirking a bit.
So yeah..that's what happened its been a month since then..don't be mad but I agreed, I don't know why but I did. Don't worry I still come back to my house on the weekends so I don't get evicted.

I text my friend jiminie, well his name is Jimin, Park Jimin but that's what I call him...

🔱GucciTae🔱: heeeeyyyyyy
🌹NoJamsBoi🌹: Annyeong~
🔱GucciTae🔱:what are you doing?
🌹NoJamsBoi🌹:nothing baby, what about you?

...I love when he calls me that...

🔱GucciTae🔱:nothing..I'm just..bored..
🌹NoJamsBoi🌹:I can come over and help you😏
I can tell hes smirking even though were just texting..but were ❌JUST FRIENDS❌

🔱GucciTae🔱: um..n-no..you don't have to |
I was about to hit send but then there was a knock at the door.
--------------------------------------
Who's knocking on the door?
What do you thing might happen?
Well found out next chapter ,love you guys!

Love, Mayukuo