CHAPTER 5

Niall's p.o.v :

Louis called me and explained the entire scene of proposal.

We are really excited about our friends marriage.

The thing is Louis wants the proposal to be like in a cinematic way. He told us to hid the cameras in the bushes to capture harrys reaction. He gave the entire decorating job for some professional people and took the entire park on lease for one hour. Now the time is around five o'clock and Liam and I are on our way to the park.

"I'm exited" Liam said while driving his G wagon

"same, it is the first wedding proposal in our group"

"yeah, I guess" he said, eyes still on the road. Some times I wonder if our relationship is going any further. Of course we had some hard times and fights in our way but our love's never been diminished. Our relationship started like three years ago but we were secretly in love with each other for seven years now.

From the beginning I used to have a massive crush on him but he didn't know about that. They say if someone had crush for more than six months that's is not just a crush. That is true in my case. But the thing is he was one of the famous "straight" kid but a cute one though.

After long time, with lots of difficulty I moved on and started dating many guys until one day where I woke up naked next to Liam Payne with a immense pain in my bottom.
It's funny how a drunk night changes ones life, in my case it was for my good. After that insident it was awkward for both of us until we realised that we were meant to be with each other. Our relationship started with a lot of passionate sex and out of the blue he asked me on a date and I said yes, of course. It was hard in the beginning to deal with his coming out but gladly everybody took it good. And here we are settled in a perfect way.

I looked at him when I felt a hand around my thigh. "I love you" he said. Of course, he would know that there is something bothering me.

"I love you too liam" I said it it's a smile from my heart.

"hey, is that Loui's car? "

"yeah.. We are not late then"

They were driving peacefully until they saw a huge truck hits a car in which Louis is in.

Loui's p.o.v :

     I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I was planning this moment for ages and now I'm an hour away. I called Zayn yesterday and told him to be ready with the the ring in his pocket and him being the cutest person in the world he said yes. I had a lot of work today but I couldn't even concentrate on it. I mean how could you if you are going to propose "Harry Styles"

As I finished my work and quickly got into my car and started for my destination. I actually wanted to do all the decorations but two things changed my mind

1) I don't know shit about the decorations.

2) I don't want to scare Harry with my amazing talent.

So I went with the obvious choice and gave that job to professionals. I told them to do a nice arrangement of dining side to the water stream with all the romantic lightings.

I received a call from one of the workers names mark. I immediately picked it up

"hello sir, it looks like I might need some more time to complete this process"

"The fuck dude? I need it to be completed right now "

"sorry sir, if you give me half an hour more-"

"juat half an hour, that's it... If it isn't completed I will not bother about giving you pay "

"yes sir, sure "

Damn, why did it have to happen. My mind mind was on fire with all the thoughts racing around.

Will he say yes?

Will that work be done?

What if Harry is mad for the thing I had done in the morning?

What if he rejects me?

I took out my phone again to call Harry to ask whether or not he is mad at me. Before clicking the call button something happened.

I opened my eyes slowly die to the sound of an ambulance and saw Niall and Liam crying over my dead body.

"shit, I'm dead"

_____________________________

Dhun.. Dhun.. Dhun... *inserts dramatic music*

I know it's a real small chapter, but I wanted to end it with that sentence...soooo yeah 😅

Who else is confused?

Thoughts on Louis?

I also described Niam's relationship because I like when every character has their own personal story.

Any guesses on what's gonna happen?

I really like to read all the comments So feel free to comment or send a message to me. 😊😊

Again.. Sorry if I made any mistakes.. I'm too lazy to go back and correct them.

All the love as always
S💖