Graduation! pt.1

"Appa can I wear this?"

Namjoon turned around towards the door and saw Tae in a panda onesie, one feet in rainbow socks and the other in a banana patterned one.

The sight seriously wanted to make Namjoon laugh out loud, but he bit it back when he saw how happy Tae was when he wore that.

Tae had a unique sense of fashion, sometimes it was nice, and the other times it didn't make sense. All he had in mind was to dress comfortably.

"Um, baby... err, you can't wear that."

Namjoon saw Tae's face fall and he quickly added, "Appa has got something else for you."

He then pointed towards his bed and there laid a miniature version of the outfit he wore, with a brown coat and dark blue jeans. It was slightly cold outside, so he hoped the hall would be warmer.

"Tae dress up himself!" he said and ran to peel off the clothes from the bed, then running back into his room.

Namjoon chuckled at his boy's antics and continued styling his hair.

---

"Hey Hobi."

"Hey Joon! Watcha doin today?"

"Didn't I inform you a few days ago?"

"Oh that's today! Well, still going with it?"

Namjoon sighed nervously and checked himself one last time in the mirror. He fixed a few askew strands of his hair and put on his glasses.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just... a bit nervous."

He took his black coat off the coat hanger, clamping the phone between his ear and shoulder while he wore it.

"Don't worry man! I'm sure he would feel the same." Hobi encouraged.

Why did he have to choose this day out of all the days?

"I hope so..."

"Anyways, lemme know if anything happens. I have to go now, bye!"

Namjoon smiled as a quiet reply, and once his friend hung up, he frowned.

It was not easy to just simply say it out. What if he rejects his feelings?

So far in whatever their relationship was, Namjoon was able to pick certain clues and gestures that indicated that Jin may like him. And he hopes the list from online is actually correct when it said that Jin may have feelings for him as he checked every box.

"Appa me is done!"

Namjoon looked down to see Tae in his outfit and his coat buttoned up messily. He crouched down to his level and helped him fix the buttons, while Tae watched his hands with curiosity. Once done, he softly patted down Tae's hair to arrange the slightly messy strands back to its original place.

"Okay! All done! Lesh go!" Tae ran out off the door into the cold morning.

---

"Which flowers do you think he would love?"

Namjoon and Taehyung are now in a flower shop. They wanted to buy a bouquet for Jin, which sounded simple, but now they were in building full of different types and colours and designs and sizes.

They scanned row by row and around the 11th row, they have wasted 45 minutes, and the ceremony was going to start soon. Tae was tired of walking halfway, so he was on Namjoon's hip as they both scanned the shelves, each taking sides to make it much more easier.

They were close to giving up when the florist, who had visited them for like three times, came back again with a tired look.

"Can I help you now? It's so frustrating to watch you walk up and repeatedly in this small shop."

Namjoon blushed slightly and nodded, soon realising that he had been scanning 5 rows of shelves filled with different flowers. He had just been walking in circles repeatedly.

When they reached the counter, Namjoon put Tae down and the florist began asking questions.

"What is it for?"

"A graduation."

"Yeah gadwation."

"Baby its gra-du-a-tion."

"Gadwation!"

"Tae-"

"Here you go sir..." Namjoon looked back and saw four different types of bouquet.

"These are the ones we have left. If you don't like the designs, just order, but it will take some time."

He didn't need any of that, for he already has his eyes on a simple, colourful bouquet with a bear in it.

"Tae..." Namjoon showed the bouquet to his boy, "What do you think?"

"Ooh nice." Tae said, giving a thumb up.

"We'll take this then," he said and pulled out his wallet.