3.Fuck me thru the phone.

Imagine Justin is your boyfriend, he's on tour for his new album and you haven't see him since three weeks now. You love each other more than anything and you trust him, but it's hard for both of you cause you really miss him. You're laying in your bed only wearing one of his tshirt and your panty, thinking about him and how you would do anything to have him by your side right now.

Suddenly you receive a text from Justin.

« i miss you babe.. »

You answer quickly « i was thinking about you, i miss you so much Justin. » You wait for his answer, and ten min later, your phone finally buzz again. « i'm thinking about you too.. what are you doing babe? » your finger tap on your screen and you answer. « Just laying in my bed with your tshirt. »

— Justin's pov ;
It's been 3 weeks now since i haven't seen Y/N and i miss her a way too much, i'm deeply in love with her and i can't wait to hold her in my arms again and... yeah, i need her right now. My phone buzzed and i see her text, i bit my lip between my teeth, she might looks so hot in his bed with my tshirt, my mind come dirty real quick and i started thinking about all the thing i would do to her right now, it turns me on more than i was already.

— Y/N's pov ;
You wait for his answer and look at your phone every minutes when it suddenly rings, justin was calling you on facetime. You quickly replace your hair and answer, your heart start beating fast, you're so happy right now.

You see justin's face on your screen, he's laying on his bed too, shirtless, his skin is tan and his hair are messy, he looks so handsome, so hot. You wave at him through the phone. « hey babe, im so happy to see you.. »
You see him smile, his breath seems to be a little heavy, you look at him « are you ok? » he nod his head yes. « Yeah i'm happy to see you sweetheart, show me how good you look in my tshirt. » As he asks you show him. « you look so good Y/N, what are you wearing under the tshirt? » You start blushing and shrug your shoulders « just my panty. » he bites his plump bottom lip. "Show me babe, i miss you so much, you have no idea how much i need you right now. » You hesitate for a sec, he has already seen your body a thousand time but you've never showed him through the phone and you're a little shy about it, but he reads in you like an open book so he says: « come on don't be shy babe, i've already seen that hot body before. » so you start to pull up slowly your tshirt, showing him your red panty and your belly, and when the tshirt come to your breasts you stop, hiding them. « You're so fucking beautiful, i miss that body. Show me more babe. » He sees you hesitate a little so he says: « You wanna see how bad i need you right now? » You nod yes as your cheeks turn red again, he shows you his massive bulge and you can clearly see he has a boner, his right hand start to slowly rub his hard rock length through his boxer and you start to feeling immediately wet just watching him.

— Justin's pov ;
I couldn't wait any longer to start touching myself, Y/N looks so hot and i miss her so much, my cock is desperate for her touch, but i only have my own hand so.. i see her biting his lips when she looked at my boner, and i can see at her eyes that it turns her on. « See what you do to me Y/N? » I look at her on my screen, and my hand start to rub my boxer faster as i see her removes my tshirt, she's wearing only her panty now and i can see her amazing boobs, she's so hot, and her body is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. « Fuck Y/N i wish i could be here with you.. now you're gonna follow my instructions, ok? »

— Y/N's pov ;
You nod your head yes, you feel more confident when you see the effect you have on him and how much he wants you. « yes daddy.. what you want me to do? » you know how much he loves when you call him daddy, and you want to drive him crazy. « Touch yourself through your panty babygirl. » he says with his husky voice you love. You start to rub your wet core through your panty biting your lips. « Fine, just imagine that's my fingers over there. Are you wet already? » You show him your wet underwear and he gasp. « Fuck Y/N you're dripping.. Is that watching your daddy rubbing his cock for you that makes you so wet? » He shows you his boner again and you can already see precum on his boxer. « Yes daddy.. i want you. »

— Justin's pov;
Im so fucking horny watching her, i pull down my boxer and grab my cock, damn, i'm so hard for her, i want to fuck her so bad. I hear her moans as she sees my dick with precum on my tip, i start to jerking myself off slowly cause im so horny and desperate i could cum anytime. « mhh take off that panty babygirl. Rub your clit for me. »
She obey and i can see her finger gently caress her clit, i hear her moans and i feel myself going crazy. « F-fuck i want to eat you out Y/N you look so delicious, i miss you. » « it feels good but it's better when you do it with your tongue daddy.. » fuck, it's getting hard not to cum already, my hands going faster on my already throbbing cock, biting my lips as moan escape from my mouth. « Put two finger in you, watch my dick and imagine that's my cock fucking you right now. » « i have to put more than two fingers for that, you're cock so big daddy.. i miss it. » i moan as her dirty talk get me almost there. « Fuck hurry Y/N i wanna cum with you and i don't think i'll last any longer.. Come on you know if i fuck you i'd fuck you harder than that, go deeper, and faster. »

— Y/N's pov ;
You obey and you pump your finger in and out deeper, faster and faster, you collect your juice  and start to rub your clit again with your wet fingertips. « damn yeah just like that babygirl, imagine that's my tongue licking your clit. » You're breath is heavy and you're a moaning mess right now, watching justin jerking off make your pussy throb in pleasure, you're so horny you can feel that you're already there too. « does it feel good Y/N? talk to me. » you show him what you're doing to yourself and you're watching him playing his himself too. « it's feels so good j-justin.. but i miss you so much, you look so hot.. fuck i'm there. »
your back arch in pleasure and you feel your walls clench around your fingers. « damn you would be so tight around my cock right now Y/N, i can't wait to be with you again and give you what you need, i'm going to fuck you so bad when i'm come home, i'll take care of that lil pussy trust me. Cum for me sweetheart show me i can make you feel good even when i'm not here. » « f-fuck Justin.. » you're moaning his name louder in pleasure and as you try to keep your eyes open to watch him jerking off, you can see his hand movement become sloppy. « im cumming f-fuck. » as you cum all over your fingers, you see justin getting to the edge and shoot his load as he moan your name with his raspy voice, his cum all over his hand and his stomach. « too bad i'm not here for clean this mess up. » you both chuckled. « yeah i know how bad you like to have my cum in your mouth. You will soon. » You giggled and blow him a kiss through the phone. « it was awesome, i hope we can do that often when're you're on your tour.. » you say shyly. « YOU were awesome sweetheart, and so fucking hot. I have to go, i love you. » you wave at him as you tell him you love him and you finally hang up the phone. Five minute later you receive a new text from him « damn i already miss you y/n, i love you. »