1.Clubbers.

Imagine you're at a club, and Bizzle is here too. You both know each other cause you see him everytime you go out partying but nothing happened between you yet. You were having fun on the dance floor when you feel hands grabbing your waist and hold you tight by behind. "I can't keep my hands to myself anymore, damn you look so hot tonight..." you hear that husky voice in your ear and you immediately recognize Bizzles voice. "thanks... i have to admit you don't look too bad yourself." you respond, you're a little bit shy because he's so impressive, and handsome and you always have a crush on him. He smirked as he start to rub his crotch against your àss, he grabs your waist with strength so you have no choice keep dancing and following his movement. "Do you feel how bad I want you?" He presses his boner against you and you nod your head yes shyly. "Come on babe don't be shy, I know you want me too." He starts to kiss your neck, his lips are warm and his breath his heavy. You stay quiet but you do actually want him, you feel his warm breath, he smells mix of alcohol and perfume, he smells so good. He bits your neck and grabs your hair softly. "Answer. I know you want me but I want to hear you say how much you want my coçk in your lil pùssy. I'm sure you're already wet just thinking about it, aren't you Y/N?" You bit you lips, he's right, you're soaking wet. You face him and say "I don't want to be like all the other slùts you fùcked in the club Bizzle..." he grabs your àss squeezing it in his huge hands. You can feel his boner against your crotch and his diçk seems to be so massive and hard, you let escape a moan and he smirked. "Actually I know you do want to be my little slùt. You want me to fùck that lil pùssy with no mercy and you want me to spank your àss hard, but you want me to treat you like a special one. And you'll get what you want cause you're a special one, I've never wanted a girl as much as I want you Y/N. Come on, follow me babygirl I'm gonna show you how special you are to me." He takes your hand and you follow him in the bathroom. You can't wait any longer his dirtytalk turn you on even more. As soon as you enter in the room, he pushes you against the wall. His body his against yours and his hand goes down in your panty, his finger rub your çlit and he know exactly what he's doing because it feels so good. "Yeah that's what i thought, all wet for daddy huh?" He said and smirked as he pumped his fingers in and out fast. "If you don't fùck me now I'm gonna cum on your fingers..." you say as you almost reach your climax, your breath his heavy and you start to rub his hard rock diçk through his pants. "Cum for me, show me how much you love it. You looks so damn hot babygirl." He bits his lips as his fingers pumped in you in a Come here motion rubbing your g spot and quickly you cum all over his finger squeezing his diçk hardly while a loud moan escape from your both mouth. He licks his finger then he starts to kiss your lips. You remove your panty and wrap your legs around his waist and put your hands on his hair while you keep kissing him. "You taste good, huh?" He whispers against your lips squeezing your àss because he has your cum all over his lips. You blush and respond "give me your çock daddy I want to taste you too..." he pulls his pant down and places his tip at your enter. "I've waited this for so long Y/N, I think about you all the time, I need your lil pùssy so bad." He says while pushing his whole length inside you, you scream in pain. "Gosh Bizzle your so big... it hurts." He kisses your neck while he starts to move inside you, thrusting his çock in you slowly. "Relax babygirl it's gonna be alright." It's not your first time but his diçk is so huge. You pulled his hair and moan loudly everytime his huge coçk fills you, and you bit your lips trying not to be too noisy. He pumps his diçk deeper in you making you gasp. "Don't hold your moan Y/N, I want to hear you scream my name. Make the whole club know who fùck you this good." Quickly the pain turn into pleasure and you know that Bizzle enjoy it as much as you because he's a moaning mess right now, just like you. As he thrusts in you deeper and faster your walls are so tight around his diçk and his balls hitting your bùtt. You scratch his neck as you feel another orgasm coming. "You like being my special little slùt didn't you? You like it when I fùck you this hard, huh?" His throbbing diçk hits your g spot many times and your pùssy clench around him while you cum all over his diçk for the second time. "Oh my gosh Bizzle... you're so good..." he pulls his diçk out and your feets join the floor again. "You said you want to taste me huh? Get on your knees, like the little slùt you are." You obey and get on your knees, he grabs your hair with one of his hands and jerks off with the second one. "Use your tongue, make this coçk feels good babygirl." You pull out your tongue and start to lick his tip fast, and quickly he groans loudly your name as he cum all over your tongue. "F-fuck Y/N..." he's sweaty and his breath is heavy he looks so hot. "You like my cum? Swallow it for daddy." You obey again and swallow his cum looking him in the eyes as you get up. "Good girl." He says kissing your lips one more time and we both get dressed again. "That was amazing Y/N, you are amazing." And we both leave the bathroom and you get back on the dance floor while Justin join his friends. "How was it? Im sure she has a tight pùssy. You lucky bro it must be so good to fùck her, damn. Im gonna try too." Khalil says to Justin. "Shut the fùck up and don't even try to think about my girl or im gonna beat your fuckin àss up, am I clear? She's mine now." Justin looks suddenly so angry and jealous, he comes at you and hold your hand. "Get your àss in the car, im driving you home." He says to you.