2.

Natasha's POV

Darkness. 

Am I dead?

My eyes shoot open to the sight of a ceiling, groaning in immense pain, waves of shivers shoot down my spine, what is this place? breathing slowly, sharp pains from my stomach knock me sick, shattered glass lies on the ice marble floor, moonlight seeping through the lonesome window, ancient furniture discoloured, a moist, dampening smell itches my nostrills, footsteps heard from afar, my heart begins to race, along with the difficulty of breathing.

STOMP. STOMP. STOMP. 

His presence draws even nearer, droplets of salty tears cascade down my cheeks, my heart thumps through my chest, as the door violently swings open, the winter soldier holds a deadly grin on his features, his orbs show nothing but pure insanity, slowly he walks towards my direction, crawling backwards my back hits the stone cold wall, towering over my petite self, his hand lightly stokes my face, flinching, he lets out a sinister chuckle. 

Let me leave. Please!

He stares at me, shaking his head. 

Its not that easy, Natasha. 

Grabbing my wrists tightly, i wince from the pain, he forcefully grabs me and shoves me into the wall, his slender fingers wrap round my tiny neck, beginning to squeeze, the grip becomes unbearable, tighter and tighter, my lungs suffocate, from the corner of my eyes, a faint figure lingers in the dark. 

ITS...