Chapter 2

The two stood there dumbfounded as they stared at the others wrists. His hand slowly reach over to hers and gently grabbed her wrist, turning it over. He pulled her sleeve up and looked closely at the ink that stained her skin.

Cristina's cheeks lit up with a blush as his fingers grazed the skin of her arm. She didn't know what to say, or if she could even speak to him, she'd probably stutter like no tomorrow. She looked at him, taking a moment to admire his features. The blush on her cheeks darkened, and a small smile came to her face.

He drew his attention away from her wrist and stared back at her, green eyes meeting blue. Cristina quickly looked away in embarrassment, not seeing the smile on her soulmates face. A warm hand cupped her cheek and gently turned her face to his. She looked at him again, nervously figeting with her fingers.

"I found you.." he said. She blushed more and smiled at him. "Y-You did..." she stuttered a reply. He put his hand under her chin and tilted her face up towards his, a smile adorned his face. He looked even handsomer. "Don't be embarrassed.." She laughed quietly and smiled at him. She couldn't believe he was here, or that she was blessed with someone as amazing as him was her soulmate. 

"You know...you never told me your name.." he whispered to her. She smiled sheepishly, "I-It's Cristina.." she mumbled. He smiled and held out his hand. "Troy.." she shook his hand and gave him another smile. She handed him his cup and smiled. "Well...here you are, Troy.." 

He took the cup and looked at her again. "How much would it be to get you to sit with me?" Mary's head peeked out of the kitchen, she had been listening to the conversation. "Zero, go sit with him, Cristina." She smiled and waved at Troy before returning to the kitchen again.

Cristina smiled and untied her apron. "I'll be right back.." She grabbed a cup of cold tea and put a dollar in the register, then walked around the counter. "W-Where do you want to sit?" He grabbed her hand and smiled again. "Wherever, as long as it's with you.." 

Her face turned scarlet and she looked up at him. "Booth it is..." she pulled him over to a booth and sat down. He looked at her closely and laughed as she awkwardly sipped her tea. "S-So.." she started off, but didn't make much progress.

Troy laughed again and took a sip oof his coffee. His eyes lit up. "This is really good!" She set down her mug and yawned. "I'm glad you like it..." she rubbed her eyes sleepily, and Troy  smiled. "So you're my soulmate." He looked amused. "You know, in person, you don't look like a klutz.." he commented nonchalantly. "H-Hey!" She pouted. "Meanie!" 

He snorted. "Don't act all innocent.."  she laughed. The two joked around and shared parts of themselves to the other for almost and hour, and when Troy had to leave they exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" She asked, she didn't want him to leave. "Yeah, sadly.." she pouted again and walked with him to the door. "Bye Troy.." she said, sadness evident in her voice. "Bye Cristina."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She blushed and waved shyly as he walked out the door. She walked back to the cash register and put on her apron. As she pulled her hair up in a ponytail, she felt the sensation on her writ, and looked at it immediately, not bothering to finish tying her hair up. 

"Forgot to tell you this, or maybe I was just too scared, but you're beautiful.....see you tomorrow.."