Chapter Eleven

I woke up and looked around , I saw CloudSky but ShadowClaw was out of sight. I looked around I bit more then hopped down to CloudSky and nuzzled him. " Hey, CloudSky. Wake up mousebrain." I whispered. CloudSky lifted his head and stretched. The Tom let out a yawn. "Where am I..?" He asked half asleep. I didn't answer until he then meowed, " O-oh yeah.. where is ShadowClaw?" The Tom meowed , looking around. Right as he said that ShadowClaw turned into the ally holding a grey bird with some green on its head. "Sorry, I was digging around and I found us some food. Caught us a bird." ShadowClaw mumbled and dropped the prey onto the ground infront of CloudSky and I. Thank you for something to feed us, StarClan. I then looked to ShadowClaw. "Are you going to eat any?" I asked, I looked at him as he sat down and watch CloudSky dig in, plucking the feathers out of the bird to expose its skin. "No I'm fine, I ate a mouse a bit ago. You two have been sleeping for a bit. It's past dawn right now. " ShadowClaw meowed , tucking is paws under his fluffy chest. "Oh ok. Thank you once again." I mewed, I saw that CloudSky got a chunk of meat from the belly of the bird, I bit the wing of the bird and pulled it off , then I started to pluck the feathers off. Once all the feathers were gone I started to rip some pieces of meat off and ate it. Later after CloudSky and I finished eating, we continued to start moving. We saw many Twolegs walking aside the thunderpath but they ignored us. Some did knee down to me, but I hissed at the Twoleg, and they continued their walk like nothing happened. " We are almost to the forest, I can almost smell it past this stench of monster and Twoleg." ShadowClaw meowed, his tail swaying down by the ground, he was almost dragging it. I kept seeing CloudSky glance to me, but then looked away quickly and shyly. Maybe he thought I would say something? We continued walking. It felt so short but ShadowClaw meowed , " We are here. " I looked up at the unfamiliar forest towering over me. CloudSky did as well and probably felt overwhelmed, because he let out a small whimper. I rubbed my face agent his. "It's fine. You will be safe, and even safer when we find a place for the medicine den." I meowed to the scared tom. He sighed. "O-ok.. thank you.. " "Shall we continue?" ShadowClaw interrupted. "Yes." Both CloudSky and I meowed. I started to move in front of ShadowClaw to lead, CloudSky was about to follow aside me until a orange tabby launched himself at me. I smelt the air, it was Scratch. He had a more familiar smell that I never smelt when we first met. I couldn't put a paw on it. Scratch dug his claws onto my back, I gasped and my mind went blank. I quickly shook my pelt, trying to throw the Tom off. He eventually did fall but left gashes. My ears fell to the back of my head. I couldn't hear anything besides the loud ringing of my ears. My claws unsheathed as I looked down to Scratch on the ground rolling over quickly to get back on his paws. I forcefully slashed the tom's stomach. He gasped and rolled onto his paws and backed up. "GalaxyPelt! A-are you ok?" CloudSky shuttered. Still trying to process what just happened. ShadowClaw stepped aside me, and we both had a piercing glare at Scratch. He panted like a dog , then huffed. "You will regret ever facing BloodClan, never for get my words." Scratch hissed, then scurried into the darkness of the ally for the last time. He pelt drops of blood all the way back. ShadowClaw and CloudSky stared at my wounds. The color red stained my calico pelt. "When we get into the forest I'll try to find some moss." CloudSky meowed softly. We once again, continued the walk into the forest, I leaned on CloudSky, and ShadowCloud took lead. Almost instantly , ShadowClaw stepped in something soft and looked down to call to CloudSky, "Found some moss." CloudSky and I both walked over to the patch of moss. "Lay down, I am going to stop the bleeding." CloudSky ordered, and I did what he said, ShadowClaw disappeared into the forest , I didn't say anything.
He's coming back, right?
CloudSky snapped me out of my thoughts by saying , " I'm going to lick away the blood on the first wound. There is three, I need you to clean the first one, then i'm going to push moss agent it and leave it, we will take it out in a bit. I'm going to do each wound independently. We are doing the deep gashes." CloudSky meowed, I nodded, then lifted my head and twisted my body over to reach the first wound. I licked the blood from the fresh flesh. It tasted bitter, I didn't like it. Once it was clean, I moved my head away that signaled the Tom to push the moss on the wound, and to my surprise he already had a large patch of moss in his mouth. He pushed the moss on the wound, it burnt. I opened my mouth to scream but only a gasp came out. Once the pain went away I sighed, and spun back around to lick the next wound. Trying to avoid getting moss in my mouth. I heard CloudSky grab more moss from the ground. I once again, finished cleaning my wounds, I turned over again and CloudSky pushed the moss on the wound. This one was deeper than the other one, and burnt more. I shrieked, my claws unsheathed and dug into the soft soil. The pain lasted longer, but once it was gone I turned around to lick the last wound, it wasn't as deep or bloody. I turned around one last time and CloudSky pushes the last bit of moss into the wound. I didn't hiss or groan. I stayed quiet. The pain from the last wound numbed my back. Once CloudSky back up I stood up. ShadowClaw came back and meowed, " I went to look for a place for us to stay, like a tree to make a den, and I found a cat watching us." ShadowClaw meowed, then looked back to a Tom with long white fur but has orange patches throughout his body. He looked scared to be in the presence us. I looked to CloudSky, then towards the Tom. Once I got close to him he flinched and backed up, letting out a small whimper. ShadowClaw glared at him. I opened my mouth to ask what his name was, but I heard a loud yowl from behind me.
"Get away from my brother!"