Chapter 1

Kayla

"WAKE UP WIT YO BIG BLACK WIGGLY DICK!" Jada yelled, "what the fuck, what time is it?" "It's 6:30 WAKE UP bitch!" "Oh my fucking god" I groan. Jada lays back in my desk chair.

"Sooooooo... did you ever get in touch with that tech guy to fix your computer?" Jada ask while a smirk dances on her face. "For the last time I'm not going to ask out the hacker, but yes I did give him my computer so he could fix it." I threw on my ripped light blue jeans, a dark blue stassy t shirt, I blue jean jacket, and my 11s Jordan's.  I threw my hair in a bun and walked out with Jada.

I jumped in my car and Jada hopped in as we rushed off to campus

"Do at least think he's cute?" "Who?" "ADAM NIGGA." "Yo no he look like a whole transgender." I look at her and we both bust out laughing. I love Jada she been my ride or die since the 5th grade, Now we're in collage. She like my twin. We both grew up in Houston, Texas, and We both black bad ass bitches. The only thing we don't have in common is men. She be liking ugly nasty niggas. Like this one hacker she been tryna set me up with named Adam, just nasty. Besides I don't even want a man, niggas really ain't shit.

We arrive at school jumping out to hopefully make it to photography class in time. We bust in through door just before grace period is over. I hop in a seat next to Jada and pull out my sketchbook and pencil. "Hi class, so today we are gonna sketch out the pictures you took last week." My professor says. I pull out my sketchbook and start sketching the outline of the Black fist I took a picture of last week. The picture was beautiful, A little dark skin girl with her dad protesting on police brutality holding up their fist.

"That's amazing, where did you take that?" A caramel skinned, tall, handsome guy said. "Time square," I smiled. "Keith powers, and you are?" "Kayla Jackson, nice to meet you," Im Not gonna lie Keith is fine as fuck. He tapped the kid next to me's shoulder and him to switch Sears with him. "Looks like someone tryna get sum dick tonight." Jada said smirking at me." I rolled my eyes playfully and continued on my drawing.

Keith

She's absolutely beautiful. Her milk chocolate skin danced in the sunlight that shined though the class room. Her hair was so long even though it was weave it still looked beautiful on her and she had the prettiest smile ever. I have to ask her out or at least get her number.

"Kayla. I was wondering can I get yo number baby girl?" "...um sure," she said. She took my phone and entered her number. "So you gone actually hit me up or you jut keeping my number for score?" "Nah ima hit you up, I mean as beautiful as you are, im not about to let you slip through my fingers." My words brought her to a smile, GOD! Her smile was so sexy. The bell ringed and I walked out of class. I can't wait to get to know Kayla she's heavenly.