Chapter One

My name is Brandie and I came to mystic falls to find hope and happiness and instead I found love in dark places.

He came to me one night while I was walking home from a party because my ride was to drunk. He looked at me with these eyes that meant danger but I liked it. I looked at him and said "hi? I'm Brandie are you okay? You look angry or even upset." His eyes changed instantly and he gave me a look and I couldn't even move. He said to me "you will not be afraid of me. You will trust me because I won't hurt you." I couldn't understand why he was talking to me like I was some kind of animal, but everything he told me I believed and I did. Somehow the next morning I found myself in his room wondering what had happened!! WHAT DID I DO!?? He came upstairs with a cup of coffee he said to me "if your wondering what happened to you or if we did anything we didn't. I wouldn't take advantage of someone like that." I realized I didn't even know this mans name. I jumped up and grabbed the nearest weapon I could find. Which was only a book and told him "I will throw this book at you if you don't tell me your name." He then ran so fast and grabbed me and said "my name is Damon Salvatore and I've been watching you longer then you think." I instantly got afraid of him but couldn't show it. I didn't understand why I was under some kind of spell. I said to him "what did you do to me? Why am I not scared of you!?" He explained "I'm a vampire. I've been around for 147 years. I've killed and stole from people. I have lust and loved but for some reason you stole my heart as soon as I noticed you and I had to know you. I compelled you to not run or be afraid of me. Please don't." Many weeks have gone by and we got to know each other more. I asked him why and how he has been watching me. He told me "I seen you move here a few weeks ago and had to know you. There was something different about you. I watched you as you lived your everyday life and seen how you did things. The way you are had made me realize you were different. At first I thought you would be a good treat for me to drain of blood, but then you changed my mind. Your beauty struck me like a million wooden daggers. Again I just had to know you and how else then to go to a woods party that everyone is invited to."
"So you mean to tell me I was going to be your meal and ended up being you obsession.?" I said giggling. He said to me "actually yeah pretty much. I need to know you. Tell me about you, even though I have a pretty good idea of who you are so far."
"Well you already know my name which is good. I am a car girl. I work on them and love to race. I love dirt bikes. I moved here to go to medical school and to find hope and happiness. I live with my doppelgänger Sammi. I love adventure and a little bit of danger." He smiled "Trust me I'll be your danger if you let me be." I knew that I had found someone who I could fall for and it was nice to have someone different!" Many weeks had gone by and I went to school and it was like a normal life other then the fact that I was falling in love with a vampire and I didn't even want him to know so I just acted like I wasn't interested until.......