Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit

Author's Notes: Hello readers and welcome to book two of Stop Abusing Me. If you haven't read book one I suggest you stop right now and go check it out or you will be confused. Anyways, for those who have read book one thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! 

    Lets start this chapter off with something I love writing about the most, drama. Hope you enjoy and be sure to vote and comment if you like or loving it!  

    And lastly, on the right is a picture of Dylan. 

    Dylan's POV: 

  Is this how it feels to lose someone you love? Is this how it feels to lose someone you can't be without? 

    It hurts; it really does hurt. 

    Its been almost a year. A year that I could of been with him, a year that I could of been without this empty feeling. 

    As I lie on the floor with my back against the wall, I stare into the darkness of my room, lifeless. If the lights were on you'd see the holes in my wall, my broken wall mirror shattered into a million pieces, my desk flipped over, and my bed...lets just say I don't have one anymore since I set it on fire. It held the memory of the night I brought Mason back to my house after the party. I don't remember how it happened or when it did; I just blacked out and woke up with it on fire. Now I just sleep on the lounge chair in my room that I hadn't surprisingly destroyed yet or simply on the floor. 

    They tried to put me in counseling, but like the bitch my mother was, she simply said, "You're going to suffer like I suffered you faggot. You're going to be just like me." The more I thought about it, the more I believed  her; I was becoming my mother.

    Everyone who is in my life is slowly fading away. It's not like I had a lot of people in it anyways. Mason died, my dad died, along with my mother mentality, and Sarah and Matt kept their distance, but tried to talk to me now and then. I would just blow them off anyways, but Alex , he was the one that constantly called my damn phone even when I didn't answer and banged on my front door every couple of days. It honestly pissed me off. Can he not take a fucking hint? I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to talk to anyone! All I wanted, all I needed, was my first love Mason. 

    And some ignorant piece of crap might say, "Hitting someone isn't love." Well idiot, ever heard of tough love? Well that's what we had! 

    God I was going insane. 

    Too late though because no one, I mean no one can pull me out the hell I'm going through. 

    I turned my head to look at my watch to see it was 7 o'clock in the evening. This sucks...today felt like it was going by really quickly. I'd have to return back to public school tomorrow, the first day of senior year. 

    While recovering, school was still in the first semester and in order for me to not fail or be kept back a year, I had to be temporally home schooled. From the rehab, to the medications, the work I had to catch up on, and realization of Mason's death, that was something one person couldn't handle on their own. I cried almost every night as I lied down in the hospital bed until I fell asleep, unable to move. 

    Tomorrow is definitely going to be something because I swear, if a bitch look at me sideways, I might just lose it. It's bad enough I was stuck with my tutor as she gave me looks with pure sympathy contained in them or looks of disgust from my mother. 

    My thought process vanished as my door slowly opened as the creaking noise filled my room. I tried my best to quickly get on my feet due to my foot cast. I then tried to look to see who it was, but I backed up a little then winced as the ceiling light came on stinging my eyes. As the stinging faded I looked to see a shocked Alex starring at his surrounding, being my room.