Chapter 1 Being Left Behind

Attacks
"Speech of dragons,behemoths,Titans,demons, and monsters"
'Thoughts'
"Humans speech"
Natsu POV
I was fighting acnologia for some reason the black,blue, and white dragon attacked Tenrou Island while one third of fairy tail was there all the super strong members were on the island. 'Why are they not helping please help'  my heart was beating and was telling me to stop fighting 'why is my heart doing this' I said "help please" I turned and saw master running he said "Natsu we cant and we're sorry b-b-b- but it is down to you you are a dragon slayer the strongest one I know none of us can even touch I am Sorry Natsu" as they left. 'They betrayed me and left me to die. why I cared about them. why I saved them why I loved them and they just left me to die' .

Acnologia POV
'They left him just like that' I inhaled CHAOS DRAGON ROAR as I blew the island but grabbed my mate and held him as I flew back to my den. We arrived at a place very far from magnolia and very high up we were on the side of a mountain.

He wasn't waking up so I decided to 'he has to wake up I need my mate'  so I decide to set him on the bed I sat down 'why won't he wake up WAIT he is a fire dragon slayer I need fire' I sat up and went to look for something

He wasn't waking up so I decided to 'he has to wake up I need my mate' so I decide to set him on the bed I sat down 'why won't he wake up WAIT he is a fire dragon slayer I need fire' I sat up and went to look for something. I found to sticks I rubbed together to get fire I ran to the bedroom and put it in  my mates mouth (the fire not what you're thinking you stupid mutha fuckas) he woke up I said "are you alright"..

Natsu POV
I woke up and saw the most beautiful girl ever she had long dark blue hair a Black cloak with a black bra with a gold necklace I said "who are you" she said "I am Alexis Logia" I said "what happened" she said "I am sorry to say this but they left you when they saw me" I said "your acnologia why did you attack us" she said "sorry but I lost control of my temper I am sorry" I said "it's alright I understand I lose control of my temper to it's alright" I looked at Alexis she had a smile on her face I said "so what do I do" she said "I can train you" I said "thanks" as I gave her my signature grin.

Gildarts POV
I said "hey old man where is Natsu" he turned around and he was crying "The dragon took him" I said "SO WE JUST LET HIM GO" gajeel said "me and master have something to say" I said "WHAT" master said "listen Natsu is royalty for two reasons" gray said "flame brain is royalty no way he is to stupid" master said "the first reason is his father Igneel the fire dragon well king of the fire dragon and Natsu is the fire dragon prince" I said "now tell me why my adopted son is missing" (in this story Natsu was adopted twice by Igneel than gildarts) gajeel said "well the other reason is Natsu is the king of dragons because Acnologia is Natsu's mate yes the queen of dragons is Natsu's mate".