Chapter 2 Royalty

"Demons dragons behemoths titans speech"
Attacks
'Thoughts'
"Humans speech"
Gildarts POV
'So Natsu got a girlfriend pretty much damn good for him' I said "so we let her take him" gajeel said "well it was either that or die so which one" I said "yeah probably I used 100% and only got three scales off in this situation Natsu was are best chance" Mira said "why" I said "I may of taught crash magic to Natsu" laxus said "what happened" I said "he used 60% and blew his arm off" levy said "why does he have an arm" I said "he learned how to become fire"  juvia said "so Natsu is like me but fire" I said "you can turn into water can you" master said "so what do you think him and acnologia are gonna do" I looked over and saw Lucy and lisanna tear eyed 'they like natsu' I said "I don't know".

Natsu POV
Me and Alexis were outside talking I said "so how will we be training" Alexis said "we will find Igneel first and finish your lessons with him then other dragons" I got excited "where is Igneel" she said "he is in your soul so you didn't turn into a dragon" I said "why" she said "you would of become fully dragon and not half I became half that is why I can transform into a dragon" I said "so I will be able to be a dragon after this" she said "yes now this might hurt" as she changed something I couldn't understand and then my body started to glow and before I knew it there was a dragon right there the dragon was red and had a scar in the shape of an x it was Igneel I ran to him "IGNEEL" I gave him hug he said "Natsu you are alright" I looked over and saw a smile on Alexis face I said "of course I am thinks to Alexis" she waved Igneel said "hello my Queen" she said "don't need to be formal and you need to finish Natsu's lessons" igneel said "that's right we never finished all is left is dragon force and fire dragon king mode which comes with new techniques what do you say Natsu?" I said "heck yeah".
Time skip
(Natsu now has a very tight black tank top that you can see his eight pack and has black baggy sweat pants on with black combat boots) It's been one year since we started training I have learned new techniques and how to enter dragon force and fire dragon king mode FIRE DRAGONS SPREAD as I launched fire everywhere turned into fire and I was going so fast I pretty much teleported FIRE DRAGON BURNING SLASH as I made a sword out of fire and cut a mountain in half FIRE DRAGON KING MODE BLAZING FIST I wiped out anything in a ten mile radius as I walked over to Alexis and Igneel I said "is there any more lessons" igneel said "yes but I can not explain it you need to talk to her I will be gone for a day bye Natsu"! As he flew off I looked at the Queen of dragons I had developed a crush on 'I wonder what this lesson is about' I walked over to her she said "we have to go in side for this one she transformed I grew dragon wings and flew up to the house. We entered the house I took off my socks and shoes and my shirt and I followed her to the bedroom I sat down on a bean bag chair she sat on the bed and said "So this lesson is about love for dragon and dragon slayer so see us dragon slayers are like dragons we have one person that we love and will always love if that person is with us we will move on after a long period of time but if you are cheated on and or rejected we start to turn pale and then we lose all emotion and then we can't go on we shrivel up and die" I said "so is being like dragons is good but also a curse" she said "exactly" I said "so how can you tell who's mate is who and what not" she said "you can tell by smell that a dragon or dragon slayers mark gives off which is a trait of a dragon or dragon slayer" she stood. Up and then added "you wanna know who my mate is" I said "who" she said "my mate is Natsu Dragneel you are my mate" I said "that makes this easier" I stood up she said "wha—" I then kissed her she melted into the kiss. After a few moments of making out she laid down on the bed and said "take me right here right now" I said "okay" as we kept on making out.

Somewhere else

Igneel POV
I need to go to fairy tail to explain the situation hopefully they understand.