Chapter 10-Micheal or David?

When you really love someone...you will fight for them to the end
And you have to make it work; no matter how far you have to bend

You are going to have to hold on tight and never, never let them go
And if you are not willing to do just that; then the love will not grow

If you start to play games with the other persons heart and emotions
You will end up losing their love for you...when all is set into motion

When it comes to true love; listen to the sages and take their advice
Never take someone's love for granted...for true love takes sacrifice  

Sams POV*

Minulat ko ang mga mata ng medyo bumagal ang sasakyan ni Micheal . kunot noo ko syang tinignan at pag tingin ko dito doon ko lang nakita yung seryoso nyang mata. seryoso yung tingin nya sa harap kaya napatingin ako doon.

"shit"

Immediately we left the car when we saw people covered in the face and were well on the road and no longer alive. but they seem familiar to me.  

"Ms. Sams dali habulin natin yung sasakyan nayun" tinuro nya ang sasakyan kanina bago kami makababa nakita naming paalis na ito medyo malayu layu na din ito/

"I'm sorry Mic but I do not have time for that i think I'm out there."I said, I have to go home now. and I will not ride and go with him to just chase the car.

"A-h y-eah i forgot . im sorry sige ehahatid na kita "He said that smiling and going to the car and inopen it in the place where I was before. but i refused.  

"No. I can not go home soon enough, go ahead maybe you can not get it"sabi ko at lumakad na . nag bye nalang ako sa kanya nang patalikod . Naramdaman ko naman na umalis na sya . lakad lang ako nang lakad. iniisip ko padin yung sasakyan at ang mga lalaking naka itim. then nag flash sa isip ko yung plate number nang car na papaalis kanina.

David POV*

I'm in the car with Jennifer she drives. I just looked out of the car as nice as looking at the trees we passed.  

"Master ano ba kasing gagawin mo doon?"she asked but I did not answer her she could not understand.  

"Ang alam ko kasi mahihirap ang mg----"I look at her  

"Ano? mahihirap? eh ano naman if mahihirap ang mga nandoon?"I asked her and returned the look outside.  

"It's not my Master, it's just me if you're damned because of it, you know that the poor and wealthy people are uncooperative," hindi ako sumagot doon pero may rason ako kung bakit ko to ginagawa! maiintindihan nyu din ako not now but soon.