⍟ Coming Soon... ⍟

Forgotten Memories

Copyright © 2018-  Empathic_NitroZeus42

All Right Reserved

"Just because the past didn't turn out like we wanted it to, doesn't mean our future can't be better than we imagined."

⍟⍟⍟

In the wake of a deadly virus that has wiped out every living adult population on Earth, the children of the world are now forced to survive in a chaotic ridden world with no guidance, just tribal instinct. The once sophisticated hi-tech society created by their forefathers has now collapsed into anarchy, confusion and fear. It is in this dangerous new world where the tribes must construct a new culture in their own image and learn that in the aftermath of disaster, there comes fresh opportunities and new responsibilities. The future is theirs' to create.

It's been nine months since the deadly virus wiped out all the adults. Nine months since Abigail was separated from her brothers. Nine months since she sought refuge in an abandoned mall, home to another orphaned stray like her named Jack. Nine months of just Abbie and Jack, that is until and group of nine people and a dog wander into the mall, strangers that would in time become a new tribe, The Mallrats. Strangers that would reunite Abbie with her brothers but also separate her from one forever.

COMING SOON...

Contains: violence & some mature language

Please comment ⍟ vote ⍟ follow