Fairy Tail fanfic~love conflict~

Fairy Tail's Love Conflict

Chapter 1: I love Fairy Tail

        My name is Aya Silverfish. I am 16 years old. I have silverish pink hair and grey eyes. I'm kinda pale and I'm thin and short (5'3). My life is pretty ordinary. I just sit around along with everyone else in the world and wish we could be something or always admire something. There's nothing wrong in admiring something(not at all) but why don't you do something about it. If you admire a singer why don't you start singing. Same thing if you admire a dancer, why don't you start to dance too. It doesn't matter if you're good at it or not. Just do it. I love Fairy Tail. They are this bad a** guild that is filled with bad a** wizards(lol). They stop whats wrong and stand up for what they believe in. Thats a good example for both an admirer and inspirer. Thats why I love Fairy Tail. And thats why I practice magic even though I suck at it. But once when I protected a kid from a bully in grade school this mysterious magic that was the same color as my hair came out of nowhere( I'm guessing out of my body) and stopped the bully. Thats when a Fairy Tail wizard came up to me and told me that I had very interesting magic and should watch how I use it. I guess he was trying to say I have rare strong magic and I shouldn't always use it and use it in wrong ways. But thanks to him thats when I started to like Fairy Tail and try to practice that magic but "that specific" magic never came. I wonder why?

Since I was trailing off into my thoughts like I usually do, I accidently pumped into a kid younger than me. I looked down and she had purplish blue hair that were in pigtails. How cute I thought then realized It was the one and only adorable loli dragon slayer, Wendy Marvell. I gasped with my eyes wide opened. She looked up at me curiously to see who it was then she flinched like she had just remembered something. "I'm really sorry I bumped into to you miss, but I'm in a big rush right now!!" She yelled apologeticly. Then she ran past me without me even saying a word. I felt stupid. I just bumped into Wendy Marvell and didn't even say a word. So then I just walk to the park with a gloomy cloud over my head feeling miserable.

Wendy's POV

"I can't believe I lost track in time!" I murmur to myself embarrassed. "This sucks, they're gonna be so disappointed in me."

I run as fast I can and finally make it to the area we were all supposed to meet at. When I got there no one was there. It suddenly came to me that obviously they would leave without me if I came late to a mission. I suddenly sigh and feel myself about to cry and thats when I hear Natsu-san's voice. 

"Oi popsicle, is Wendy here yet, her icecreams gonna melt." I hear him say. Then gray growls back "How would I know, besides if her icecream did melt I could freeze again, duuuhhh flamebran." I started to hear them fight with each other and her Erza getting angry. Lucy was blabbing about how she was worried about me because I'm never late. So then I finally stopped eavesdropping on their conversation and came out. Everyone was glad to see me and I made my apologies for my tardiness and of course they forgave and told they had already finished the mission easily.

So thats when we all walked to the park to hang out.

End of Wendy's POV

I had been laying on the grass in the park for like 30 minutes. Until I heard someone scream not to faraway. I jumped up suprised then get up to find out what it was. I quickly walk over to see what it was. There was a man pointing a sword at a lady. They lady was scared stiff. Thats why there's people like Fairy Tail to stop this but they weren't here, so of course I had to jump in. 

I walk towards the man with the sword slowly. "Ummm......Mister? Why are you scaring innocent people." I try to come up with a lecturing speech to make him change but nothing comes up. So thats when he swings the sword at me. "Excuse me sirrr I am a innocent citizen. I didn't do nothing to you." I say very furious at the fact that he swong a dangerous sword at me. I get very angry at people who do things for no reason.