Imagine #6 Taylor Caniff -Good Bye-

MAKE SURE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE :) It makes it better enjoy!

___________________________

It has been 13 days , 2 hours , 4 minutes and 46 seconds since it happened. Since he died. Since he said goodbye.

I remember the last day we were together. We were alone at my house. We laughed and kissed non stop. You knew you were saying goodbye , but I didn’t. I remember our last words.

”Please don’t forget me” he said

”I’m sure I wont” I answered

”Goodbye”

”Bye, Love you”

”I love you much more”

And then he was gone , the last time I saw him. 

I didn’t want to see anyone. I locked myself inside my room. Ignored everyone , laid in mybed and cried. I was starving but I didn’t have the power to stand up. I would rather die. I kept reading the letter you wrote to me and let your mom bring to me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Dear y/n

I hope you didn’t know I was saying goodbye. I couldn’t stay my heart was getting weak. I should have told you. But I didn’t want to , because I knew we never would have laughed so much if I had told to you. I promise we’ll see each other again. I will be waiting. But please let me wait, don’t come right away. I want you to cross the finish line. The finish line of life. I should let you move on, and hopefully you do y/n. I enjoyed every second with you. I will never forget you.Never. I loved you so much. Of all my heart , and I still do. And always will.

Goodbye

 Yours truly

-Taylor

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Why? Why did he wan’t me to move on? I do not wanna move on. I wanna see him and move on with him. I can’t cross the finish line. Not without you. Now it’s my time to say goodbye.

I think I’m almost at the finish line. Almost at the finish line of life. But he told me to let him wait. He won’t need to wait long. I know. After seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks,months or years I will meet him. But I can’t wait. I need to say my goodbye. 

There I was sitting on my bed. Crying. Again. But now I was holding the letter he wrote me and in the other hand. Pills. Many pills. So many they could kill me. That was the plan. To die. I swallowed the pills.

Goodbye.

___________________

:( 20+ votes for next maybe?