Camping | Jackson Yee

Jackson Yee and Lia

Third person's POV.

It was 9PM

Lia was washing the dishes in the sink after they ate dinner with Jackson's mom and Nannan.

soon after, she felt someone hugging her from behind.

she knew it was Jackson, he likes doing it whenever he likes it.

"Baobeiyahh~ Let's go outside" he wishpered through Lia's ears.

"Where could we possibly go at this hour? it's nearly midnight and I don't think it's safe outside" Lia said with confusion

"Just come with me" he replied as he held her hand and dragging her outside the house.

"Wait a sec- I haven't removed my apron yet!" she nagged, she couldn't help but to follow him because he was holding her hand tighly .

Jackson's Mom saw them while they were on their way outside the house, Jackson's mom just smiled at them and said "Be careful" while tossing the keys to Jackson.

" Your mom knew we were going out ?" Lia asked

"Yes, I asked her permission already" Jackson replied and still walking without letting go of Lia's hand.

There were so many stars in the sky tonight. It wasn't that cold because it was Summer.

Few moments later, she found herself looking at a Tent lighted with a few little lights and a little Fire outside.
inside was a lamp, Bedding,pillows,Comforter, Laptop, Guitar and few snacks.

"I just thought this would make you feel better" Jackson smiled shyly as he scratch his nape and avoiding eye contact with Lia.

Lia hugged him, she can't even express how she feels in words.

later on Jackson held her hand as he leads their way inside the tent.

they sat on the bed as Jackson uses the laptop to play the movie he always wanted to watch.

Lia sat between Jackson's legs while Jackson was giving her a backhug and rests his chin on Lia's shoulder, they stayed that way for more than an hour without even getting tired at their positions.

few moments later, Jackson grabbed some chips to eat while watching. They shared food and even drinks.

The sound of Jackson's munching the crackers at Lia's ear made her feel ticklish and somewhat funny.

"What?" Jackson asked

"It's just that the sound of your chewing is a bit ticklish" Lia said while laughing.

"how bout this?" Jackson said and then he blew his breath through his mouth into Lia ears that made Lia squinch.

"stop it" she mumbled between her laughs.

"You're cute" Jackson said out of the blue.

"That's why you're so crazy about me huh?" Lia grinned.

"How can I resist?" Jackson stared at Lia whith his innocent smile.

Lia was a bit surprised by Jackson's behaviour because jackson wasn't this playful, Talkative and he doesn't smile so much. Jackson changed a lot. He's now showing his soft and sweet side.