A girl trapped inside that boyish' body | Yan Haoxiang

Yan Haoxiang POV

It was a normal summer day here in Chongqing, and it's my freetime,
I got a whole week of rest.

no school. no training. no shoot. no work.

gotta spend my precious time wisely, and fun of course.

I just thought I need someone to play with so I sent a message in our chatroom.

"who's free today? let's play basketball peeps! 🏀"

They replied and basically, we planned on playing basketball at the court near the TF building.

......

"What took you guys so long? I've been waiting here for hours" I said as the boys arrived infront of the court yard

"Sorry for making you wait Ge" Said Liu Yaowen with a childish smile on his face.

"It's fine, Let's play shall we?" Xida said while holdin the ball.

"Who's teaming up with me? Imma show you the skills of Stephen Karry!" Said Ao Ziyi.

"Karry ? Isn't that Curry? Karry is Wang Junkai shixiong's english name" Zhenyuan said, correcting Ziyi's pronounciation.

"Curry? Isn't that the chicken? curried?? ha ha ha" Liu Yaowen interrupted, but no one laughed at his silly joke.

"Yeah right ,whatever English boy" Ziyi replied rolling his eyes on Zhenyuan

"How are we gonna team up if there's seven of us here? Jingyuan said .

"Then we call someone to play with us" Liu Yaowen suggested .

"I know someone who can play with us!" Ziyi announced.

"Who?" everyone asked .

"Her" Ziyi replied, pointing at the girl playing alone inside the court.

the girl he was pointing at is 王美 后(Wang Mei Hou) and Mei Hou literally means beautiful queen.

but she isn't acting as her name. She acts like a boy.
or is she a lesbian? bisexual? I don't know.
All I knew was she hangs out alot with boys, and rarely seen with girls.
I also never seen her wore skirts, croptops, sandals or any girly garment on. She usually wears a black T-shirt, a ripped jeans or Jerseys, a typical outfit of someone who's seen to be a lesbian.

"Xiao Mei!" Ziyi called her.

I've been training at TF since 2016 and I always see her here at this court, playing basketball. and among us (Trainees) Ao Ziyi was the one who's really close to her.

Sometimes, she hangs out with Ziyi and other trainees.
I haven't hanged out with her before, and everytime she's with us, we aren't even talking to each other.

I also heard that most of the girls in her class dislikes her, for some reasons I guess...

She approached us , walking like a tough guy