Chapter 6

⚠️Warning this is gonna be some smut⚠️(I get really nervous when I start writing smut just me?)

His hand was in my pants now.

"Wait Jimin"
"What?"
"Let's start slow please"
"Ok baby"

Jimin got off of you and sat on the bed.
You took off you shirt and sat on his lap. You kissed him passionately and pulled his shirt off. You kissed his jawline and went to his neck. You hit his sweet spot and made him moan a little.

"I'm supposed to be doing this to you. Wait let me-

You interrupted him by your lips again. After he shut up you went back to what you were doing. You touched his body and he grabbed your wrist. He flipped you over and pinned you. He leaned down and kissed you, you tongues fought. He pulled your shirt off and unclipped your bra in one swift movement. He massaged your boobs.

"J-Jimin I want you now"

You said in between big breaths. He looked up and smirked at you. He moved your skirt down and inserted a finger into you. You were took by surprise and arched your back.

"Are you ok baby?"
"Y-yes, I want you so bad"

He inserted two and moved in and out. You were a moaning mess. Jimin took his finger out and inserted his dick into you. You felt pain and a tear rolled down your face.

"Jimin stop I can't do it"
"Yes you can baby"

Jimin kissed you. Soon pain was pleasure. He pumped in and out faster.

"Jimin-ah"

You moaned his name which made him go faster.

"Mis I'm gonna cum"

He then cummed in you and pulled out. You both were breathing heavy next to each other.

"You were amazing babe"
"I'm surprised you lasted that long"

You laughed. He pulled you close to him and cuddled you.

"Goodnight Mis"
"Goodnight babe"

Jimin flipped you over and looked at you.

"I love you so much"

He gave you a quick peck and closed his eyes.

"I love you too"

                 ✨Next morning✨

You woke up to sunlight pouring into the bedroom. You got out of bed and fell to the floor immediately. Jimin heard you fall and ran to you quickly.

"Babe are you ok?!"
"Yes Jimin I'm fine remember we had sex last night, I'm a little sore"
"I'm so sorry baby I didn't want to put you in pain"
"Jimin it was great"

He helped you stand up and you both took a shower together. After that you got dressed for the day.

You went out to have breakfast and didn't feel to good

You went out to have breakfast and didn't feel to good. You laid down on the couch and closed your eyes. Jungkook came over and put your head on his lap.

"Are you ok mis?"
"I'm just tired"
"You and Jimin were up late"
"Yeah I guess you could say that"

He laughed and played with your hair. You took a quick nap. After about 30 minutes Jimin woke you up. He bought you some later breakfast.

"Here baby it's just some avocado toast"
"Thank you Jimin"

He sat next to you as you ate.

"Are you okay, you seemed so off"
"I didn't feel well"
"Well probably because of last night"

He winked at you and you hit him. He took your hand and kissed it. You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Tae came out and had an idea.

"Hey guys let's go swimming today, there's a perfect lake outside and we haven't been in it"
"Ok I'm down"

You ran to your room and put on a swimsuit.

You put this on and went back out to the living room

You put this on and went back out to the living room. Jimin walked up to you.

"Take that off. It shows to much skin"
"Make me"

You ran past him and ran down to the lake. You heard him run after you. You ran down to the dock where everyone else was.

"Come and get me pretty boy"

You ran off the dock and jumped in. He took his shirt off and jumped in after you.

"I got you now"

He grabbed you and kissed you. You splashed him and ran out of the water. Jungkook blocked your way and picked you up. He jumped off the dock with you in his arms. He pulled you under the water and he..... kissed you?
You swam up to the surface and gave him a confused look.

"Nice one Jungkook"
"I know I got her so good"

They high fived and smiled at you. Luckily Jimin didn't see. But yet you still feel like you betrayed him.