Babysitting (F.W) /original\

(Edit: I realize now that I could have just put "cousin" but I'm stupid and made it more complicated. Oof I'm sorry but I'm going to leave it like it is because I want to😂)

Finn:
(You both were at Finns house when his mom came in and told you that you both had to take care of Finns-moms-brothers-son, Jackson tonight at 3:45 and as of now it was 3:42)
_
F/m(finns Mom): here is Jackson and please call me if you need any help. I will see you at 5:00. Bye!
*she said walking out the door*
_
Finn: looks like we are watching a 6 year old instead of having fun
_
Y/n: I mean we could try to have fun
_
Finn: yea bu- *screaming*
_
Y/n: what the hell was that?!
*pots falling*
_
Finn: *walks into kitchen* HOLY SHIT!
_
Y/n: what?
*i say going into the kitchen also*
_
Jackson: *giggles and runs*
_
Y/n: you clean this while I chase the child.
*i say running after Jackson*
________
Finn's pov:
~ looks like I'm cleaning the broken glass and pots from the floor.

⚫️➕◾️🖤♠️💡♠️🖤◾️➕⚫️
^time skip^

It's around 4:53 and my uncle should be here at 5:00 I finished cleaning up the glass from the floor and I went to the living room to see how y/n was doing with Jackson.
I go in to find y/n asleep and Jackson playing a game on her phone. I found y/n sleeping adorable. I heard the doorbell ring as I walked to the door Jackson started to laugh and run to the door as if he were a dog that could somehow 'smell' their owner. Anyway, I opened the door to see my uncle he told me thank you and I closed the door as they both walked away. I turn around to see Y/n sitting up on her phone still looking really tired, so I sit down next to her and take her phone and put it down on the coffee table that is standing in front of the couch. I put my arms around her shoulders softly and I lay my head onto her shoulder. We both end up laying down on the couch sleeping and cuddling until my mom interrupted us by saying we need to head to my room and go back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~