I like that (F.W) /tumblr\

"So... why do you always kiss me on the neck and not my lips?"
It was movie night and you were cuddling with Finn on the couch. Finn had always realized that you would always kiss his neck instead of kissing his lips. Like seconds ago, he had given you a peck on your temple and you returned it by giving him a peck on his neck.
You turned to look at him with a confused face and turned back to the TV, sniggering at his question. You know why you always kiss his neck but didn't think it was a big deal. "Because your neck's the only place I can reach without having to look up. You're too tall, it hurts my neck" you replied nonchalantly.
Finn smirked at your answer and rested his head on yours, pulling you closer, "hmm.. I like that" replied Finn.
You scoffed at his reply and pulled your head back away to look at him, scowling at him playfully. "Stop growing taller Finn! I mean, what did the doctor say? That you'll reach 6″1? Oh please, just stay there will you. Give me a chance to grow taller" you said as you give him puppy eyes.
"PFFT nope. I want to grow taller babe" Finn replied with opened mouth and his hand placed on his chest pretending to be in utter disbelief at what you said.
You looked at him with your eyebrows pulled and your nose wrinkled. "Ok, fine. I guess I won't be able to kiss you anymore. I mean, I'm not sure if my growth spurt are still there...? So.. yeah. Have fun growing taller Finn"
The boy just looked at you and laughed at your random answer. He pulled you a lot closer. "Oh babe please. I can do this" and Finn suddenly cupped your face and leaned in to give you a long~ soft kiss.
Finn had completely caught you off guard with the kiss. The kiss had made you blushed so red and Finn grinned so wide looking at your blushing face which was still cupped in his hands.
"Ok, I'd like that" you replied, blushing and smiling so widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pippiptallyhomygoodfellows