Teasing

Ship:H2Ovanoss

Request byyyyy:
DerpyDerp87 (hope ya like it)

~~~~~~~
Evan's POV:
I got invited by my long time crush to his house to just play some games like we usually do with the guys, if you still don't know who I'm referring to it's Jonathan my best friend I know it's cliché me falling for my best friend but I have fallen for him his crazy laugh his looks his eyes that I can get lost to everytime I look at it and just everything about him, now I need to ba calm around him and to not be flustered around him just calm that's it.

I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it not even a second have pass I got greeted by Jonathan saying "Hi Evan, come on in" he say smiling sweetly of course I say my hello to him and go in and seat down in his couch waiting for him to pick a game, while he was doing that I can't get my eyes off of his body just how perfect it is for some reason his looking at me smirking "you should take a picture it will last longer" now I'm blushing as hell "let's j-just start the game" I said stuttering"ok then are you good with gta?"he said sitting next to me I just nod and then we started playing for quite a while now and everytime he do something like just laughing his signature laugh I get all flustered and be blushing.

Jonathan's POV:
What wrong with him he keeps being flustered and start blushing for no reason I think I know what to do "you look cute when you blush"I say still looking at the TV "w-what?" He said stuttering "do I really have to repeat myself?" I said looking at him and putting my controller down "I said you look cute" while getting on top on him just looking how flustered he looks make me want to just eat him up right now but I can't do that he doesn't even like me "I-I he-eard what you said in the first one I was just shock you saying that" he said blushing under me it's cute him being flustered around me "hey Evan I have something to tell you" I say turning a little pink "what is it" him still under me "I like you for a long time now" I said kissing him he was shock when I did that but he soon kiss back his lips are perfectly syncing with mine, I then pull back to breath and he just stared at me blushing like hell "so do I have to repeat myself again?" I said smirking at him"n-no you don't have too" he said sitting up "so now you know that I like you" I said nervous as hell cause I know that I just ruined our friendship "I-I like you too Jonathan always been and always will"he said while blushing and looking at me "so umm would you like to go to a date with me?" I said still nervous for some reason "of course I would love to" he said smiling like crazy welp this is the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~
I hope ya like it and enjoy your stay see you on the next one byyyyeee.