.2.

"All my friends could see
That before you came back to me
I was a train that was a wreck.
I was a ship without a deck.
I was an island that was deserted.
I looked very disconcerted.
But now, I am on a love mission.
So I've made a decision
To love you all of the time."

I want to tell her... But I'll just endure it for now.

I recall many incidents of the summer that followed my soul's sudden awakening. I did nothing but explore the world with YN being my vision. I started to feel again, each and everything, with my very own hands, which were once tied away in Rika's blind faith. It's all thanks to YN that I've become joyous and confident once again. The words have made a wonderful come back in my dictionary, and do you know when I told her this, she said "I'm glad that we use the same dictionary now!". She's so childish, but mature at the same time. She's... A mystery. And this is the first that I feel that this mystery is so delicate, if I'm not the one who's the in charge of solving it, it will fade, like the morning dew.
.

When the time of daisies and buttercups came, YN took me by the hand across the fields, where butterflies were flying everywhere. YN herself is like a Dragonfly.

Hair like a newborn sunrise
she sings her happiness in the night
her amber lips entice
she moves like no one is in sight
body of a million six-pence
bestowed touches on it
still see the notes' speaking crests
like time dost stood or sit
her graceful hands do is talk
she minds no blur nor ignorance
she's voyaged as her thoughts walk
she gives no mere ignorance...

Is how I describe her.

Ah... How I love the sound of the flowing river. It... Calms me. And with YN by my side, I don't think I fear anything! It seems strange to many people that I should be impressed by the wonders and beauties of the nature. They're always asking : "What does that beauty or that music mean to you?  You can not see the waves of the water  rolling up the beach. What do they mean to you?" in the most evident sense they mean everything. I cannot fathom or define their meaning any more that I can fathom or define love or religion or goodness.

If it was YN talking about nature, it was a joy to learn the secrets of nature: how— in a picturesque manner of her own—  the winds are made to blow from the four corners of the heavens, how the vapours ascend from the ends of the earth, how rivers are cut out among the rocks, and mountains overturned by the roots, even when I had my eyesight, I couldn't see the nature the way she explained. I never knew one could explain nature in such a beautiful way! She's broaden my imagination. She's like my teacher and I'm her student. She's one of the people to whom nature is— "a feeling, a love and an appetite." I never dreamed of anything after many incidents.  I was afraid to dream about anything. But YN taught me, dreams are not always not kind. But sometimes... They really are...

It's about time I had an experience which taught me that no matter what happens, Rika sure will hunt me down, no matter wherever I'm hiding. It was just a dream though. One day, YN and I were returning from a long ramble. The morning had been fine, but it was growing warm and sultry when at last we turned our faces homeward. Two or three times we stopped to rest under a tree by the wayside. Our last halt was under a wild cherry tree a short distance from the house. The shade was grateful. It was so cool under that tree that YN proposed that we have our lunch there. 'I was supposed to be the one to go home to fetch the food, not her. I feel so pathetic... ' was all I could think of when I dozed off with a very dark gloomy aura around me.

YN pulled me into her arms as soon as she came back. When she asked, "What's the matter, Jihyun? Another one of those dreams?" I nodded silently not uttering a single word. I don't want her to worry about me than she already is. How should I describe those dreams to you without spilling the beans?

"I was sitting on a tree. It was so calm and cool, I couldn't resist but sit there. Suddenly, a change passed over the tree. All the sun's warmth left the air. I knew the sky was black, because all the heat, with meant love to me, had died out of the atmosphere. A strange odour came up from the earth. I knew it, it was the odour that always precedes a thunderstorm, and a nameless fear clutched at my heart. I felt absolutely alone, cut off from everyone in the RFA. The immense, the unknown, enfolded me. I remained still and expectant; a chilling terror crept over me. I longed for your return; but above all that I wanted to wake up from that dream. There was a moment of sinister silence, then a multitudinous stirring of the leaves. A shiver ran through the tree, and the wind sent forth a blast that would have knocked me off had I not clung to the branch with might and main. A wild impulse to jump seized me, but terror held me fast. I crouched down in the fork of the tree. The branches leashed about me. I felt the intermittent jarring that came now and then, as if something heavy had fallen and the shock had traveled up till it reached the limb I sat on. It worked my suspense up to the highest point, and just as I was thinking I'll die now, here, you seized my hand and helped me wake up once again."

I clung to her, trembling with joy to feel her in my arms and helped me to reunite with the RFA.

After 'I' left Rika, I had learned one thing— that although she was kind on the outside, she "waged open against me, against us, against everyone, and under the softest touch, she always hid her treacherous claws... "

"Do you know, YN?"

"What is it, Jihyun?" she asked while I parted us. I touched her cheeks and started,

"Fate brought us together
This I believe is true
You are my guiding light
That always guides me through

You are always by my side
Even through the hardest times
You add meaning to life around
You make my whole world shine

You always seem to find a way
To make me laugh and smile
All my darkest days turn bright
You make my life worthwhile

I will treasure everything we have
All the moments that we share
I'm glad you've come into my life
And most importantly, that you care

You teach me what true happiness is
The real meaning of love
You are my dream come true
An angel sent from above..." I finished with a slight blush and smile.

She smiled, I know as her cheeks lifted, she said the words most unexpected to me

"To see your beautiful smile,
I will cross a border.
I will fly like a bird,
As it is my heart's order.

My eyes are restless,
To see your beautiful smiles.
I have promised my heart
That I will go thousand miles.

To see your beautiful smile,
I will change my own way.
I will break the chain of values,
No matter what the world say..."

.

Aaah this one's long...
Okay, first of all, let me explain you about the dream! If you've played the Secret endings, then you'd get what I'm talking about, hopefully... I mean how Rika was before, how she changed, then what she formed Mint Eye, how Jihyun knew something was about to happen, how he was treated by her then, and then you came into his life !!
And if you haven't, then this way, the suspense will not be spoiled for late players!!
Do let me know your thoughts about this chapter! I'm sorry if I let you down ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ