.10.

You are like the light that passes through my eyes
You are like the lenses that corrects my vision
And I would like to wear you every day,
And I would like to never remove you from my head
But everyone needs a space,
So from time to time, I just remove you as if you were my glasses,
And I place you in a safe place,
where no one could harm you, nor hurt you, nor shatter you,
I just remove you...
I remove you from my head,
And I place you in my heart
to keep you safe

And I like that...

Would that I could enrich this sketch with the names of all those who have ministered to my happiness!

Those are red-lettered days in our lives when we meet people who thrill us like a fine poem, people whose handshake is brimful of unspoken sympathy, and whose sweet, rich natures impart to our eager, impatient spirits a wonderful restfulness which, in its essence, is divine. The perplexities, irritations and worries that have absorbed us pass like unpleasant dreams, and we wake to see with new eyes and hear with new ears the beauty and harmony of God's real world. The solemn nothings that fill our everyday life blossom suddenly into bright possibilities. In a word, while such friends are near us we feel that all is well. Perhaps we never saw them before, and they may never cross our life's path again; but the influence of their calm, mellow natures is a libation poured upon our discontent, and we feel it's healing touch, as the ocean feels the mountain stream freshening its brine.

Ah, sweet fragrance of nectar riding upon tides of air reminding me of what has been and what will yet be. I remember her, as it were, as if it were yesterday. Our eyes met and caught each-others glance. Was it per chance because of the dream, dreamt before the foundation, which carried promise of hearts fulfillment? Each time I gazed, caught in a moment where the windows to the soul revealed something that kissed, caressed and comforted. Without tardy completion, envisioned against me was her suppleness. I dance in awe for the minds' gesture.

The hands of those I meet are dumbly eloquent to me. The touch of some hands is an impertinence. I was so empty of joy, that when YN clasped my hands, their frosty finger tips, it seemed to her as if she was shaking hands with a northeast storm. YN is someone whose hands have sunbeams in them, so that their grasp warmed my heart. It maybe only a clinging touch a needy man like me; but there is as much potential sunshine in it for me as there is in a loving glance for others. A hearty touch from her gives me genuine pleasure.

I have many far-off friends whom I have seen often. Indeed they were worried; they have always been, about me and that I have often been unable to reply to their texts and calls in the RFA chat rooms; but I wish to say here that I am always grateful for their kind words, however insufficiently I acknowledge them.

I count it one of my sweetest privileges of my life to have known YN and fall in love with her. Only those who knew her can appreciate the joy her friendship was to those who possessed it. While YN talked about the sun and the beautiful universe, I heard her with a child's wonder and delight. My spirit could not reach up to her, but she gave me a real sense of joy in life.

Her life was a happy illustration of the great truths. In her noble soul and widest knowledge were blended with faith that had become insight. YN taught me no special creed or doctrine, but she impressed upon my heart the art of love which I had forgotten long ago.

I too happy in this world to think much about the future, except to remember that I have cherished friends awaiting me there in God's beautiful Somewhere.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! YUP. I NEVER EXPECTED IT, IT JUST SORT OF HAPPENED. BUT REALLY, IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS REGULARLY READING THIS BOOK WITHOUT GETTING BORED, THEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMING THIS FAR. SURE NO ONE EVER LEFT ANY COMMENTS
SO I DUNNO WHAT YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT .
I STOPPED UPDATING BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IF ANYONE WAS EVEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK TO GET AN UPDATE.
BUT THEN I SOMEHOW UPDATED HAHA..
.
.
.
Just a few more chapters, bear with it?