T E N❤

"I hate y'all so much I swear." I said.

"Love you too baby." Zo said.

"Shut up." I said. We checked into the hotel and I got a room with all my girls and pj and the guys were across the hall.

"What's the move?" Lyric said.

"Club? I think yes." Mark said.

"Nooooo! We're in the Bahamas we need to show off our sun kiss skin." I said.

"So beach?" Mark said.

"Uhhhhhh, I think yes." I said. We got into our bathing suits and head out.

"Bitch it's so beautiful here." Heaven said.

"I know righttt." Mark said. We get to the beach and we go crazy. 

"Kc I had a idea." Zoe said as we got our drinks.

"What?" I said.

"Let's jump off that cliff into the water." She said pointing to this tall ass mountain in the distance.

"Let's do it." I said. It took a hot minute before we finally got there but when we did the view was worth it.

"Bought fucking time we made it." Mark said.

"Y'all ready?" I said.

"Hell yeah." Heaven said.

"Two or one at a time?" Lyric said.

"Do whatever you please." I said.

"Me and Lyric first." Zoe said. They got to the edge and held hands and it took a while but I came up behind them and scared them. I laughed at Zoe's scream and Kim and I was next.

"Bitch I'm scared." Kim said.

"Okay take your time." I said. A few seconds later Mark pushes us and we fall in the ocean feet first. No cap that was actually scary as hell.

"Bitch I thought I died." Kim said laughing. I laughed and waited for Mark, Celeste, and Heaven to jump down. They jumped down and we swam to shore.

"I fucking legs hurt." Lyric said.

"Tuff. We have to walk back." I said.

"I hate you." She said. I blew her a kiss and when we got back to the beach the boys were there sitting around a bond fire.

"Well hello there." Jordan said.

"I'm still mad at y'all." I said sitting next to Zo as he put a blanket on me.

"Love you too." Zo said giving me a kiss. We was just chilling and talking after that. It was truly a fun night. 

"We should head back it's getting late." Zoe said.

"Yeah it is pretty late." I said. We head back to the hotel however we didn't go to sleep. The boys stayed up and played fortnite and we stayed up talking and taking pictures. I posted a picture of us because you know we was looking bad today.