1:Taylor and caitlin

My first book will be about Taylor and Caitlin she requested for me to make this book for her and yes I will take request

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is your and Taylor's 2 year Anniversary. He said he has a big surprise for you and he can't wait for you to see it. You send him a text as you get ready that said can't wait to see you babe😍. He replies and says k babe see you at 7.

You look at the clock and it is 5:46 pm.

You jump in the shower and wash up. When you get out you dry and straighten you hair. You run to you closet and pick out a lace thong and a matching bra with your neon orange crop top and light ripped skinny jeans with your black convers. You check the time and it is 6:45 pm. You realize you forgot makeup. You run to the bathroom and put on some mascara and silver eye shadow.

Taylor pulls up and run down stairs and grab some money from your mom and tell her where your going and run out the door. When you get in the car he said "hey babe" and kisses you on the cheek. He said "are you ready to go". you say "yea babe lets go". He takes you back to his house and you both go up stairs and he sets you down on his bed. He pulled a box out of his pocket and gives it to you. You slowly open it. It is a promise ring. You give him a big kiss. Then he said "that's not all" and he reached under his pillow and there was 2 tickets to Hawaii! Then he said "we leave tomorrow early in the morning".

He drives you home get some cloths for 1 week. You go in your house and tell your mom and dad that Taylor is taking you to Hawaii! Your mom and dad said we're going to go talk to Taylor. They tell you to go get Taylor so we all can talk to him. You went out to get Taylor and he came in side and your parents wanted to say one thing and your dad walked up to him and said I'm going to be straight up with you DONT fuck my daughter. Taylor says yes sir trying to keep a straight face. I run up stairs and Taylor follows. You start to pack every thing you will need shoes, makeup,clothes,and you brought some condoms. You know you will not have to pack pads, You had it last week. You grab some more money from your mom and said bye. You ran out the door and left.

You both fell asleep holding each other in your arms. On the flight to Hawaii you,Taylor, Taylor's mom, and Taylor's dad flew first class. You gazed up in to his eye and saw they where full of lust and You whispered wait till we get to the hotel I still haven't gave you my gift. Then he lifts your chin and says caitlin I love you so mush he kisses you and I turns in to making out.😍 you and Taylor kissed the whole way to Hawaii.

When you arrived at the hotel you and Taylor checked in you went to the room thinking his parents where in the same room. You ask Taylor "are your parents coming". He turns around and says "how are we so post yo have sex if they are in here they are 206 we are in 508 babe". I look at the clock and it is 9:00 pm. Taylor look at you and closed the curtains and he said "babe I have waited way to long for your body I need it now".as he bit his bottom lip. you said "come get me babe".😉 Taylor came over and kissed you like you have never felt before. He stood you up and took off your shirt and pants as you did the same think to him. Taylor started to kiss your neck and he stoped.

He was staring at you his eye got really big and uh jaw dropped, you said "what's wrong babe".and he said nothing i love you so fucking much! He began kissing you giving you love bits. "TAYLOR" you moan as he starts to take of your thong. He stars to rub your clit in small circles. Taylor faster! you moan he sticks two fingers in side of you then three. You scream "Taylor I love you"! You are not taking off his boxers and he Unhooked your bra and threw it a crossed the room. As you bob your head up trying to unjust to his length Taylor pushed your head down and you had the whole 7.8 inches in your mouth gagging you.

Taylor flips you over and your on you hands and knees and he thrust his whole 7.8 inches in you you moan faster faster Taylor. He is going faster than you ever could imagine. You throw your head back in pleasure. He moans I'm going to cum and you moan me to. You both orgam at the same time and you can fell his warm liquid fill and explore your body.uhhh Taylor you moan! Taylor and u collapse. Then you say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading this was my first story hope toy liked it