Chapter 9:

When they reached the amusement park, Taehyung immediately ran over to Jungkook after tossing his bag into the back seat of Yoongis car. "Tae, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" His best friend asked causing Yoongi to look up at them. He walked over to them to try and get Taehyung to look at him but, he wouldn't. "Taehyung, just look at me, please." Yoongi asked, then took Taehyungs chin in his hand to try and turn his head but Taehyung forcefully pushed Yoongi away. "No, I don't want to talk to you right now." The man cried as Jungkook wrapped his arm around his best friend, trying to calm him down. Jungkook looked at Namjoon and he nodded. Jungkook walked off with Taehyung so the two could talk while Namjoon and Yoongi walked a few feet behind them. "Why is he so upset? What did you do?" Namjoon asked as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "I did nothing wrong and, he was perfectly fine right after class when Jungkook asked us to go to the park with the two of you." Yoongi said with one hand in his pocket and the other one running through his hair.

The blonde haired man sighed as his older brother put a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry, I don't know what to tell you." Namjoon said then removed his hands from his pockets, he then crossed his arms over his chest as he glanced between Taehyung and Jungkook. It was silent for a minute between the two. Yoongi was looking down at his feet while silently walking, both hands in his pockets now. Then he suddenly felt someone's hand across his face, then felt his cheek stinging. The man quickly brought one of his hands up to his face as he looked up to see who slapped him, it was Jungkook. "What the fuck Jungkook!!" He shouted, luckily there weren't many people around that area. "Don't 'What the fuck Jungkook' me! Taehyung is crying because of you, and I told him that if you ever hurt him that I would beat your ass. I know I'm smaller than you but, Taehyung is like my brother and I would kill someone for him." He said then shoved the older. Yoongi was confused, angry, and upset all at the same time. He didn't know why Taehyung was crying, he didn't even know that Taehyung was crying because the younger wouldn't look at him, and he has no idea what he even did to upset the man. "Okay well, would you mind telling me what I did because last time I checked, I didn't hurt him." Yoongi said, walking closer to the boy again.

Jungkook backed up and held Taehyung behind him. Yoongi was hurt because, he saw how upset Taehyung was but couldn't comfort him. "Are you serious.. you're going to fucking cheat on him with a guy in the same class, then act like you didn't even do it! Taehyung heard the two of you after class!!" Jungkook shouted at the older and Yoongis eyes widened. "Why the hell would I cheat on him when he's having my baby? I love Taehyung more than I love anything on this earth. I will quit my job if he wants me to, I will move to a whole other country and start over just for him. I would kill myself just to save him." Yoongi spoke out, his hand leaving his face. "You think I cheated on him with Baekhyun? I can't believe that. He just wanted help with his music sheet after class. Maybe he likes me but I don't fucking care, I don't even notice it because I'm in love with Taehyung, he's the only person I care about and, he's the only one I ever focus on." Everyone was quiet and looking at Taehyung. Yoongi walked a little closer, but Jungkook backed up with Taehyung still behind him. The man's tears stopped, and he just stood there sniffling. Yoongi sighed and backed up with his hands up. "Alright, whatever. If I'm not able to enjoy the amusement park with my boyfriend then, I'm going home." He said and turned to leave but Namjoon stepped in front of him.

"Leaving would just make the situation worse. He's pregnant and, his emotions, and hormones are going to act up just like they did earlier after school." He said to Yoongi who tried to shove him out of the way. Namjoon looked back at the two younger men, Jungkook hugging Taehyung again, comforting him. "I don't want to be here if I can't enjoy it with him." Yoongi said again and was about to walk off when he hears Taehyung crying again. "Yoongi, wait.." he stepped away from Jungkook. Yoongi stopped in his tracks, then turned to see Taehyung rushing towards him. "You really didn't cheat?" He asked while wiping his eyes, and Yoongi sighed as he took Taehyungs hands in his. "I promise, I didn't cheat and I never will. I told you before that I see us being together forever and, I would never leave you alone with a baby either. I'm happy about you having one so, why would I leave? You're the most important person in my life and you're the person I would do anything for. Like I just said, I would die if it meant saving you." He said then felt Taehyung wrap his arms around the older, squeezing him tight.