1.Ummm Who?

*Sydney's mono*

A week passed, and the district can't find a replacement. All of our learning is taught by substitutes. It's a big glob of mess. Finally one day, the principal Mrs.T walked in.

"Hello, students. We have finally found a replacement for Mrs.K and she will be your new teacher starting tomorrow"

Everyone was looking around confused. We thought it would take months, but it only took a week.

**Next Day**

*new teacher mono*

Today was the first day of my job. I used to be a crime statistics analysis but that was getting really tiring so I decided to work as a teacher. While I was in the middle of getting my degree, this school pulled me out and said

"Hey you already have a degree so why don't you come work with us,"

So I dropped out of school and I started to work as a teacher. Well not started (yet).

I woke up at 5:50 and got dressed. School starts at 7:40 and I gotta get there, set up, and be before the students. My first-period class was okay. They were very loud especially a little Korean girl named Grace wearing basic bitch clothes.

"Ok ok class settle down."

Everyone took their seats.

"My name is Cristine Rotenburg. You might know me as simplynailogical."

Grace raised her hand.

"You can't be her. I hate her." 

I gave her a detention slip for "Disrespecting staff". Man, this stuff is fun. I wish I could do this to all my haters.

"As I said, my name is Cristine Rotenburg. I am simplynailogical. The simplynailogical."

A boy raised his hand. 

"Yes?"

"Ummm Who?'

There. Right then and there I was done, these kids had gotten the best of me. I mentally quit.