(15)

jennie's POV

I quickly run to the corner of the rooftop and rest my head in my knee and my hand surrounding it with my knee folded up, i cried, i don't know what i'm feeling honestly, it's all mixed up between sad, jealous and mad somehow i don't even know why. I cried, and it end up me sobbing. "why does this need to happen to me God, why am I like this, I don't like being in this kind of drama please end it" I mumbled 

ong's POV

"guys" I said as I send  signal to my friends to stay with audrey and poked jihoon's back to catch jennie upstairs. we follow her as quiet as we can because she just can sense us real quick, and she run to the rooftop maybe she knows that someone is following her.  I opened the door and jennie was nowhere to be found I look around and found her and signal jihoon to come.

jihoon'POV

we came to Jennie and heard her sobbing, I feel bad for what i did last time. I quickly hug her as well as ong we both hug her each side, left and right. she freezes at first but suddenly she just hug us back and cry loudly basically screaming. 

jennie's POV

somebody came tome and hug me and basically it's two person hugging in each side my left and right, i freeze at first but i felt the same heat like the last time ong and Jihoon hug me, i knew it's ong ad Jihoon so i directly hug them but i didn't plan to cry on they're shoulders but my tears loudly, i couldn't stop as I cried. I felt joy and sadness and also angry all mixed up i don't know what happen to me basically. "I'm sorry for what happen last time, I'm truly sorry" jihoon whispered to my ear, my tear suddenly fall again to my cheeks. " You know i don't forgive people easily, why are you sorry, what did you do, will you do that" I said. he couldn't  reply after i said that. 

3rd person POV

suddenly the door to the rooftop is opened by someone, Audrey, she came out of he blue again. Jihoon directly give a peck to jennie "stay here i will handle this and i'm very sorry for what i'm going after this" Jihoon said as he leaves and meet Audrey and talk to her. Ong was about to leave me but he stills look at jennie and look at jihoon he doesn't know where to go. " Just go friends come and go i don't want to have  friend anymore they will betray me no matter what, just leave me alone" jennie whisper while screaming so that Audrey couldn't sense Jennie here. "we will never betray you" he peck my forehead and leave. 

jennie's POV

I touch my lips because Jihoon peck my lips, and touch y forehead with my finger as well, " No think straight jennie, they betray you especially Jihoon, you hav no feelings for him, he chooses Audrey over me think straight" I said in my mind and suddenly cry again, i rest my head in my knees and my hands all over my head to hide myself. 

Audrey: Oh you guys are here what are you doing?

Jihoon: i'm just getting fresh air with ong 

Ong: so what's up?

Audrey: jihoon, is that girl or you can call it as your girlfriend is okay? I mean like she looks like she doesn't like you to be with another girl to hangout with as a friend, she's overprotective, can't have a girlfriend like that you know, you need freedom as well. She's a bad girlfriend you know... you're still in a relationship with her?

Jihoon: what?! that jennie girl, duhhh of course not why should I 

Ong: i will be downstairs if you need me, have your time

Audrey: jennie is such a bitch 

Jihoon: well...

Audrey: That bitch is in our class right?

jihoon: yep, she's pretty annoying after I think about it. After I think about it I still don;t know how could I stay being her friend and ended up liking her and be her boyfriend.

Audrey: c'mon let's go down, the next class is about to start 

jennie's POV

I heard all the conversation I couldn't believe what I just heard through my ears it make me cry even harder. I couldn't stop screaming and crying both at the same time and ended up sobbing and loses my breathe. " after all i've done, this is how they repay me back, why does this happen to me God i don't want to lose any of my beloved ones again, my best friends and boyfriend is enough please God i beg you" I prayed while crying. 

jihoon's POV

I went to class, Jennie wasn't there. "OH SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE ARGHHHH"  i screamed in the middle of the explanation "mind to explain Mr.Park" my teacher asked. "uhmm sorry sir may I be excused to use the rest room?"  I ran to the rest room and think how should i face her tomorrow after what I did, wait this is part of my plan never mind, i will not say sorry because i know audrey is up to something, no wait i will tell her, wait that will make it obvious urghhh how. okay wait tomorrow is her birthday like mine urghh what should i give her tomorrow omg i have a lot of thoughts in my head.  In dismissal we got home and I saw jennie looking down while walking, she bumped a lot of people while walking but she didn't seem to care , she went to class and take her stuff. " hey, let's go home together" I tapped her shoulders but she didn't reply 

Jennie's POV

 Jihoon tapped my shoulder and asked me to go home with him i didn't reply until i let my anger take over me ."WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER TO GO HOME WITH ME, YES I'M A BITCH AND ANNOYING JUST GO BEFORE YOU REGRET IT, AND HAVE YOU EVER FEEL BEING BETRAYED YOU NOW IT HURTS A LOT AND I HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY BETRAY ME NOW BUT NOT LAST TIME WHEN YOU SAID AFTER YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU REGRET BEING FRIENDS WITH ME AND EVEN LIKED ME AND DATE ME YOU KNOW WHEN WE WERE IN PRIMARY IF YOU CRY IN FRONT OF THE CLASS YOU COULD BE BULLIED FOR BEING SUCH A CRY BABY THAT'S WHY I HELPED YOU SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE BULLIED BY THE OTHERS, WHY DON'T YOU BETRAY ME LAST TIME OR ANY TIME BUT IN THE PAST SO I CAN GET OVER IT BUT WHY NOW. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU DANCED WITH AUDREY THAT TIME AND CARRY HER I STILL THINK POSITIVELY SO I DECIDED TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE TO APOLOGIZE AND THEN THERE'S AUDREY IN YOUR ROOM, I CALLED HER A BITCH BUT YOU DEFENDED HER IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOU SAID SORRY BUT YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID SORRY, WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT YOU TOTALY CHANGED THIS IS NOT MY PARK JIHOON, DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TALK TO ME UNTIL OU TURN INTO MY PARK JIHOON" I walked away while looking down,cried silently until i reached m apartment.

Ong's POV

wow i couldn't believe my own eyes, there were a lot of students in one spot so i sneaked over to get a better view and boom, it's Jennie and Jihoon, i literally saw the whole thing. well to be honest JENNIE NAILED IT DAMMNNN never seen this jennie before all i know is the kind, patient, caring ,positive thinking jennie and this is totally the opposite damn, she said one of her fear is that her anger will take over her COMPLETELY and guess jihoon really made her mad.  And I agree with Jennie he's not being himself lately. urghh where should I go.

jihoon's POV

right,"yep, she's pretty annoying after I think about it. After I think about it I still don;t know how could I stay being her friend and ended up liking her and be her boyfriend."  *flashback*. I messed up.