Part 2

Izuku looked out the window of his room as Todoroki and him were watching a few movies to pass some time, he smiled brightly and looked over to Todoroki.
"Hey, Todoroki-kun, it stopped snowing, we should head outside!" Izuku jumped up and Todoroki powered off the TV then stood up and nodded. The two walked to the door and threw on there jackets, then proceeded to head outside, Todoroki grabbed an umbrella in case it started snowing again.
As the two boys walked around they chatted about hero stuff as usual, pointing out some cool looking quirks and neat sights on there walk. Occasionally Izuku would mutter jumbled words to himself, but Todoroki was used to that already.
"...Midoriya..." Izuku felt a hand around his arm and turned to Todoroki who was staring straight ahead. "Let's go somewhere else..." he spoke quietly and Izuku looked up only to see Bakugou standing over by a tree, staring at his phone.
Todoroki grabbed ahold of Izuku's hand, and quickly but gently began to walk another way, sadly, Bakugou noticed them, and walked towards them, thuggish as usual. He seemed pissed, but then again; he was always pissed.
"Oi, Deku, half and half, the hell are you doing here?!" He asked angrily, as if they were intruding. Todoroki stared Bakugou in the eye and Deku looked downwards.
"We're just taking a walk." Todorki spoke firmly and then proceeded to walk away, holding Izuku's hand. Izuku looked back at Bakugou who was pissed off to be so easily walked away from, but walked away with a grunt.
Despite how awkward it was, Izuku didn't say anything about the hand holding and just blushed, but he got used to it and calmed down.
The two walked down the streets of the city, staring at all the christmas lights hung up.
"It really is pretty during christmas, isn't it Todoroki-kun?" Izuku asked, there was no response. He turned his head and looked at Todoroki who was staring around. You could hardly tell, but he was fascinated. Izuku couldn't help but smile at this, he looked around as well, and saw a small cafe with hardly anyone in it.
"Wanna stop for some hot chocolate or something?" He offered and Todoroki snapped to reality and nodded, the two walked down there and sat in an open seat, ordering two hot chocolates.
"Midoriya, there's a problem..." Todoroki looked at his hot chocolates and Izuku cocked his head.
"I didn't bring my wallet..." A light blush on his face, Todoroki looked at Izuku apologetically.
"It's fine Todoroki-kun, I was planning to pay anyways!" Izuku smiled brightly at the ashamed man across from him and Todoroki looked somewhat relived. Todoroki began drinking his hot chocolate as if it wasn't hot at all, Izuku assumed it wasn't bad and took a sip, instantly burning his tongue. He set down the hot chocolate and held his mouth, Todorki stood up and sat beside him.
"Midoriya, let me see." Todoroki looked at Izuku and he opened his mouth slightly and stuck out his tongue. Todoroki lightly placed his finger on it and it began to cool down. Izuku felt a lot cooler but his face was hot. Todoroki sat back down across from him, and Izuku felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked around and saw Iida-kun and Uraraka-san watching them with giddy smiles on there face. Izuku blushed and looked at the table.
"I heard they sell AMAZING crepes here~" Uraraka spoke surprisingly loud, as if hinting at something. Izuku finally caught on and looked up at Todoroki.
"W-Wanna go get crepes? I hear they sell some good ones here!" Izuku laughed off his embarrassment and Todoroki hesitantly nodded, izuku ordered two crepes, but instead got handed one large one.
"Eh?" He looked at the worker confused and she smiled and pointed to a sign that read;
'Couples Crepe, if you're with a significant other and get a crepe, you get one large one.' Izuku blushed, but was to embarrassed to speak so sat across from Todoroki.
"A-Apparently there's a couple thing going on...like, if you order a crepe when your with someone you get a large one... Sh-She must've though we were... y'know..." Izuku blushed and looked at Todoroki.
"Midoriya, may I see that?" Todoroki asked and Izuku handing him the crepe. Instead of eating it, he sat beside Izuku and held it up to him, Uraraka stared and waited for it to happen.

Izuku hesitantly bit into the crepe, and got some icing on his face, Todoroki gently wiped it off with his finger, causing Izuku's face to become even brighter red then before.