Cameron Dallas Dirty Imagine (sweet)

"Come on" Cameron said to you

"Hold up" you told him

Cameron and Y/N have been dating for a while now. You guys got left alone by the rest of the guys. Cameron and You rushed to your hotel room. Once you got there. Cameron unlocked the door and pushed you inside. He pinned you into the wall.

"Fuck Y/N. You have no idea how much I want you" He whispered while turning you on.

You smiled. You pushed him onto the bed while straddling him. He grabbed you by the hips and started kissing you. He asked for entrance but you decide to tease him. He smirked. He knew what you where doing. He ran his arm down your back. Giving you shivers. All of the sudden he rucked his hips onto your core.

"Cam" You moaned

He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You felt him harden beneath you. You pulled away to take a breath while resting your head on his forehead. He smiled and gave you a quick peck. Cameron was very eager. He's been waiting for this all day. Once again He pushed himself on your core. He moved his hips fast. Cameron closed his eyes with pleasure. He flipped you over so he would be on top.

"Just do it Cam" You moaned

"Beg for it" He told you

"Cam please" You whined

With that Cameron took off his shirt. Revealing his toned body. You took off all your clothes leaving you with your underwear. You pushed his pants down. He unclipped your bra. Leaving your breast in the cold air. Cameron kissed down to you neck then your breast. He nibbled down on your breasts. He then pushed down your underwear along with his. He than pushed himself into you.

"Fuck your so tight" He moaned

You flipped him over. So once again you would be on top. You bounced up and down on him.

"Cam" You moaned

The room was filled with moans and your skins slapped together.

"Cam I'm Close" You told him

"Hold it" He moaned back

His trusted got faster and slopper. Both of you rode out your climax. You rolled your hips onto his before laying beside him.

"I love you" He whispered to you

" I love you to" You told him

You guys cuddled till you heard a knock on the door

" You guys done fucking each other?" Taylor yelled

Cameron smirked while you blushed

=======================================================================

I know it sucked but if you want one dm me