°Introduction°

Balance college•Auditorium

"Welcome to 'Balance College'
where you can find your perfect Balance! 'Balance college' is an All boys boarding school , it had been 4 years since it was created by the one and only legend Zhang!-Yi!-xing!~" shouted Jackson.

*students clapping and wooing*

"Ah thank you Mr Wang.
Good morning to all students. And Welcome to Balance college"

*everyone claps*

"To all new students ,Balance college is a place where us teachers help you get prepared for your future career!....(blah blah random stuff )..." Yixing then points his finger(flashback to his MAMA speeches) and adds"... to graduate you not only have to have good grades but to have ..."

Silence takes over the auditorium as the whole school quietly anticipates

"...PERFECT BALANCE!"

All the new students were in confusion "huh?" "what's balance?" "uhh..."

Behind Yixing where the staff sat, Henry quietly whispers " This isn't in the script"Next to him Victoria sighs in defeat "Don't question anything just go with the flow".

"Understood" Henry nods, being the extra person he is he starts clapping loudly causing the confused students to follow along.

Yixing happily smiles and thinks to himself.

"Good job Zhang Yixing.You did well. I'm so proud of you.

This is going to be another...

... S̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ Great year!"

○____________________________________○

About the school

BALANCE COLLEGE

(Images are screenshots from videos)
In the story the building , dance/practice rooms, dining room and student dorms will be the same from the show

(Images are screenshots from videos)In the story the building , dance/practice rooms, dining room and student dorms will be the same from the show