💮Admins Introductions💮

Hi! I'm Admin Amber! the detective admin of the club 😉 I'm a code lover and a super fan of mysteries. 13 years living in this world. Don't be shocked or confused if you we will have an decoding, riddles, cases and brain teasers Activities cause i'll be the one to do that. Don't worry i wont give hard codes. Only double or triple coded/layered codes. hahaha. kidding. So nice meeting all of you! I am also the publisher and editor of every chapter of this club! I hope we can be freinds!

Official Account: Almond_Sunset

———

So as I said from the previous chapter I am admin Josh and I love to fantasize a stories with sad and funny moments. That you can cry hard and laugh hard. I'm a fantasy lover so be careful of your stories because I can judge them strictly and frankly. Hahaha joking! And yes I'm a bisexual and friendly to others. Please be with me and love me and like me and befriend me because I will love you too.

Official Account: goddess_aba
______

Hello everyone! I'm admin Clarizz!( Hulaan ko hindi mo ito babasahin ka-sad naman.😔😭) The official Editor in this Club, Im the one who makes the Stickers and etc. So don't judge if you Don't like it, I've put my 100% effort on that, So be thankful.(ang sama ko naman) Anyway i love writing stories but I admit, I'm not quite good at it. HAHAHA. I'm a good girl with bad habits. I love Criticizing stories most especially if its all about vampires!(oops tama na!) I'm super duper friendly, chat mo lang ako promisee! Iseseen kita ayyy- I mean rereplyan kita hehehe. Chiao!

Official Account: QUEEN__ATHENA