Talks.

I was stunned at the sender's name

I was stunned at the sender's name. This was unbelievable. How did he even come to know that today is my birthday? I don't remember disclosing it to him nor I have it on my Facebook profile.

I was lost in my thoughts when Riya jumped in front of me out of nowhere and my phone started ringing, it was Neel. I answered it.

"HAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BIIIIIRRTTTHHDDDDAAAAYYYYY," Riya sang so did Neel from the other side of the phone.

They are meant to be, I chuckled.

"Thank you so much guys. This means a lot."

"Guys?" Riya raised her eyebrows and Neel said the same thing again maybe with the same expressions but I really don't know.

"I am talking to Riya and Neel at the same time," I said to no one in particular.

"Talk to him, I will talk to you later," Riya said giving me a hug and placing a small kiss on my head.

She treats me like a kid sometimes, and I actually like it.

"I have got a surprise for you Advocate Rishita Arora. Meet me tomorrow. I am sorry I could not make it today, trust me I wanted to but your hostel rules, trust me they suck to the core."

"Tell me about it," I giggled.

"You know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you the most? Not romantically but I do love you the most, no one is going to replace you ever, not even Ri—my future wife," I bet he was about to say Riya but then he changed it.

"Oh my God! You like Riya, don't you? And please don't even think of lying. I know it's the fucking truth."

Silence.

"You are speechless Mr. Khurana. That explains everything. You like her and I am sure she likes you too."

"Ugh! Riri. It's not like that," Neel said softly.

"Toby's swear?"

Again silence.

"Fine, I like her but don't you dare try to do anything. I swear to God I will kill you."