A special Text

Very unexpected~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "You know I love waking up to pillows being thrown at my face every morning" I said sarcastically  as I hid back under my covers. “WAKE THE FUDGE UP!" Christina yelled right in my ear. “I’M UP, I'M UP!" She handed me my phone, I had gotten a text from Harry. "I really like you; I want to see you again! Please come over our place today, I'm extremely nervous about performing tomorrow and need some comfort, 619 X". I immediately gasped. "Here we picked out your outfit, take a shower and go!" Veronica handed me my clothes and shoved me into the bathroom. They've known me long enough to know how I like to dress, they picked out my black blazer and t-shirt along with a pair of blue skinnies and black boots/wedged heels. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 '616, 617, 18...' I thought while coming towards the room. There it was 619. I knocked lightly. “WASSUP GIRRL" Louis and Niall yelled once they opened the door. I laughed. "Hey guys, um… Harry texted me." "Yeah we know, where going to go get some breakfast" said Liam while putting his jacket on. It was quiet for a while so I could hear the shower running. I guess that’s where Harry is. "See you later." They all said walking out of the door. I looked around, this place is amazing. I walked over to the book shelf. S.E Hinton along with other great authors books were there. There were shoes and clothes everywhere. I guess I'll save the maid some trouble and help clean. I picked up the clothes folded them and put them in a cabinet. “I don't remember you saying anything about you randomly cleaning other peoples rooms" I turned around. Harry was drying his hair. "I guess I'm a bit of a neat freak." That was a total lie, seeing as how I don't even clean my own room most of the time. I could see him shaking a bit. "So, how are you feeling?" "Like hiding, people are already spotting us on the street; I was kind of hoping that we could just chill out a bit and enjoy the city." He explained.” It’s hard for celebrities here in New York" I said. I had no idea what to say to him, I mean obviously. I've never met/seen a celebrity in person life so I've clearly never spoken to anyone about this type of stuff. He looked at me and smiled. "Wanna watch a movie?" I then nodded.

 We decided to watch Monsters VS. Aliens

 We were still snuggling after the movie finished. It was hard for me not to fall asleep. We ate, and talked some more. "So what are your parents like?" "They joke around a lot, pretty strict but good people I guess". "I'd love to meet them…" He looked down and smiled at me, I looked up at him with that ' SAY WHAT' face. He laughed and said "They'll love me." "I'm sure they will" we spent the rest of the day watching movies and simply talking, getting to know each other even better. I looked back up at him once again. He is a perfect human being. His hair, his eyes, his dimples just make me want to melt. He gently stoked my cheek before he then leaned forward. I began to panic but went for the kill. It happened. My first kiss. Harry slowly started to move his lips on mines. Our lips moved in time with each others as he raised his hand up to my hair and tangled his fingers in it.  He then gently cupped my cheek in his other hand.  I raised his shirt up slowly and started to feel his body.  His lips are like sweet berries and his cologne is as strong as midnight sex. Or so I think. Speckles of sweat ran down the small cuts of his abs.  He then moved his lips to my neck which kind of caused him to thrust a bit forward making him get even closer to me.  Eventually I ended up sitting on his thighs. He placed his hand on my lower back. “I think I love you…” He managed to let out through all the hard kissing and touching. That pretty much did it for me though; I tore off my t-shirt and pressed my chest to his. He touched my body so gently and passionately which made me smile. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. I then sat up and unbuckled his belt with one hand using the other to run my fingers over his stomach.  He climbed on top of me while slowly kissing my neck....

After wards...

  I felt so calm and relaxed after wards… warm and fuzzy.  It was absolutely amazing. I can’t help but wonder how he felt though.  Harry’s head was just lying on my stomach as I stroked his beautiful curly brown hair. “Harry…” I said awkwardly as he looked up.  Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. The boys were back. “HARREH! OPEN UP?” yelled Zayn who was in a rush to use the bathroom. He then shook the door knob. “I think I know what they’re doing in there!” Louis said and they all chuckled. “Oh my God!” I said pushing Harry off of me, grabbed all of my clothes from the floor and running into the bathroom.  I quickly locked the door. My hair and makeup were both a mess. As I rushed to put my clothes back on Harry had already let the boys in. Thankfully Zayn went to the other bathroom in the suit. I fixed my makeup and brushed my fingers through my hair. I finally walked out. “Well, well, well…” Louis said with a wide grin on his face. Harry shook his head while looking up at the ceiling and smiling. I began to blush and looked down at the carpeted floor. I made my way to the single chair next to the small table they had next to the window. “Erm…..uh…. I need to get something downstairs, wait here [Y/N..]” he said while looking  at a text from his cell and walking out.Zayn walked out of the bathroom.

  “He’s going to go see HER” Niall said as he winked at the others. “Maybe get a couple of drinks” Louis also said. They all chuckled. I gave a confused giggle.  Liam just shook his head laughing.  “How can he see her through the phone?” Zayn asked. “Kate is here you twat!” Louis said while throwing a pillow at him. Kate. I knew what this meant.  I then felt it. The pain, hurt. The betrayal… Was I not enough for him? Was this Kate girl not enough? Nausea pains my stomach, heart and chest.  After realizing what Louis had said, all four looked over at me. I then felt wet hot tears fill up my eyes, my throat closed tight and each word pitched higher than the last in an effort to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside me. “I…I have to… go.” I stood up with a look of complete hopelessness on my face and quickly ran out of the suit and down the hallway.  Finally the tears split over and flowed down my face like a river escaping a dam.  How could he do this to me?