Chapt #1: WANTED

Nomou's POV:

(He is 10 years old here) (Full name: Noumo Shei G. Takaomi)

I feel.. empty..
What was I.. missing?
I looked at my plate full of food. I just didnt feel like eating.. as always.

you see, I am what they called different.
i didn't actually 'feel' any of what they called.. 'emotions'.

my mother was starting to worry about me.
but I think that I'm fine... oh? what's that?
I dont have a dad. though I am rich, But I don't give a damn about riches! okay?
I do not care how wealthy I am. I am missing something, a-and I don't really know what it is. I'm confused. And lost..

"Nomou, eat your food before it gets cold", My mother said kindly. I looked at her blanky and looked back at my food.

"I'm not hungry...", I whispered. My mother sighed rather.. disappointly?

I got off my chair and walked upstairs to my room. i heard my mom calling me but I ignored her.

Mrs. Takaomi's POV:

God, it must be really hard for my little Nomuo. maybe because he needs a friend?
a.. sibling? maybe he is just lonely.
I need him to have someone special for him.. besides me. someone that can cheer him up. Someone that could change him..

that's when an idea popped out of my head. I'll adopt a sister for my son!
maybe that'll work.

I called my maid, Naomi and told her to ready my clothes and call my driver so I'll get to the orphanage. "Yes ma'am," Said Naomi as she bowed and got straight to her duties.

I smiled and got to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I can't wait to have a daughter!

3rd person's POV:

As Yuki (That's Noumo's Mom) Went out of Her house and into her Red, Expensive car, She thought about her soon-to-become daughter.

When she got to the orphanage, She smiled brightly and got put of her car and went inside.

She saw many, and I mean MANY children there. when she got to a counter, there stood a very looking strict woman, she looked like she was in her 50's and she was holding a thick stick.

Yuki's POV:

I looked at her with a slight poker face. I looked at the stick and back at her.

"What do you want, Young lady?", The woman said rather rudely.

I forced a smile and said to her, "I would like to adopt a girl please."

She raised a brow and smiled smugly.
Then she unexpectedly slammed her stick at the table yelling, "Line up, Girls. We have a new guest tonight!"

almost instantly the young girls rushed into the room, and formed a perfectly straight  line. 

8 year old Y/n's POV:

I saw a rather fancy woman talking to Ms. Saya.

Then suddenly, She slammed her stick at the table yelling, "Line up, girls! We have a new guest tonight!"

I got up and formed in my line.
I was at the last. But who cares? Why do I even care?! no one wants to adopt me.. Every interview, they said to me that they liked me. but, then.. No~ their pretty mouths would tell ugly lies.

"She is so normal"

"She is so quiet"

"I dont think this'll ever work if I adopted her.."