Chapt #4: MADNESS

Okay, guys, before you read the story I want you ALL to know that i can't message you to Thank you. Because wattpad is being a jerk. -_-#
The people who read, voted and who put this in their reading lists (?) is all sweet. I love you dumplings!! Now you may continue the story. (Sry 4 not uploading for a LOong time) ヽ('Д')

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y/n's POV:

*The next day*

I was getting ready for school. I put on my uniform and I was now combing my hair. The bow fell on the floor. I crouched down and picked it up.

When I looked back in the mirror, My brother was right behind me. Smiling rather strangely. I screamed and almost punched him in the face.

But he stopped me by holding my hand firmly.

"Good morning, sister", He greeted.

I calmed down and asked him kindly:

"Why are you here, Noumo?"

His grin widened . "Is it a crime to check on my little sibling?", He said with a playful smirk.

"...", We went quiet after that.

Awkward..

I broke the silence. "Welp, we're going to be late. Let's eat breakfast!!", I said as I pulled my hand back gently from Noumo's grip.

*Noumo's POV*

When we were at school, Y/n and I parted our ways.

But..

I decided to stalk her. To keep her safe. To know if someone is bullying or stealing my precious princess away from me.

I saw her walkng through the hallway. She was about to go left when someone bumped into her.

It was a bully. You know, those 'Popular shitty girls' Group. She pushed Y/n harshly and my sis fell on the ground.

"What the hell!! I could've slipped and fell!! Watch were you're going next time, you little bratty twit!!", The girl said as her 'minions' Mimicked her.

I gritted my teeth and balled my fists.
HoW dArE tHeY TaLk LiKe ThAt To My Y/n?!!

"Hey!! THAT is MY sister!! Don't Ever speak to her like that Again!!", I yelled at the girl.

She had baby pink wavy short hair with golden earings and Girly friendship bracelets. She had a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist and had hot pink knee socks and shiny black doll shoes. With a bit of too much make up. And she was chewing gum.

I recognize this girl. She is my classmate. She had a crush on me and her name is Shira Omiyoki. What a bitchy name.

(If someone here is named Shira, I'm soorryyyy!!! I really think your a kind and caring person!!)

Shira looked at me in horror. As she covered her face with her hands and ran away crying as her minions followed her.

"Tch, cowards..", I whispered. I turned to Y/n and immediately, She hugged me.

I tensed up but hugged her back.

They must repay.. Said a voice in my head.

Kill them.. They hurt Y/n.. KILL THEM.
It chanted over and over.

Suddenly, I felt my pupils shrunk and my eyes widened. And the corners of my lips twitch into a big, creepy smile.

I laughed uncontrollably and I stormed off to the gym.

I got some ropes got a bat and tape. Just then I heared chattering and footsteps coming from my class.

I smiled wider. I went out to look for Shira and her gang.

And there they were. At the table in the cafeteria.

Shira noticed me and I waved and came over. "What do you want, Noumo?", Shra spat at me.

"You broke her heart, you know", One of her minions butted in. I just ignored her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't know what I was doing.. Forgive me?", I faked a look of guilt on my face.

After an eternity, She finally answered. "I gues--", I grabbed both of her hands. -I really didn't want to!!-
And said with a fake pleading look,
"Please come to the gym after the lunch break, You can bring your friends..-" Oh, forgive me Y/n.. "-I.. love you.. I had a crush on you.. and..
I have a surprise for you there..", I hesitantly said.

I looked at at Shira and her eyes actually sparked and widened.
She hugged me tight "I love you too-" at this point, I was going to puke.."- And, yes, I will go to the gym, Noumo."

She let go of me and I bowed and ran to the gym with the bat.

☆Time skippp☆

It was the end of lunchbreak and I heared the chattering of girls coming this way. Sure enough, It was Shira and her gang. (2 of her minions are with her)

I smiled and gripped the bat tighter.
I was hiding behind the door pf the gym.

They were inside now, looking and complaining of were I was.

Then, a dark chuckle escaped my lips.

Shira and her two friends snapped their heads into my direction.

I slammed the gym door close, Trapping Shira and her shitty friends.

I swung my bat at there heads and made them unconscious.

I dragged them through an empty hallway and to the back of the school.

At the back pf the school, There was a bid, old oak tree.

I tied Shira's friends on thier necks and tied them to the tree. Making it look like they actually committed suicide.

And I saved the best for last. Shira.. Oh, Bitter sweet Shira.

Your not going to be dead yet.

After a few minutes, she woke up.
She was tied to the trunk of the tree and I taped her mouth.

"Gosh.. you finally awoken.. I was getting worried that youre already dead!! But enough of the small talk lets have some fun~..", I said as I took the bat and stroked it.

She squirmed and her eyes filled with tears, Joining her muffled screams, Seeing that her friends were hanged on the,trees.

I hit her mercilessly until blood spilled from her head. Her body became limp.

I checked my uniform if it was bloody.
And to my surprise, It wasn't.

"Maybe I did have to kill her..", I said with a psychotic laugh.

I walked back to my classroom after that. And sure enough, the teacher was using the bathroom.

Lucky me..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi guys!! I hope you liked this chapter!!
(1069 words) (^ω^)