Chapt #3: TROUBLE

Recap:

I was going to look through the small little door.

but, to my surprise, Someone shut it immediately.

"What were you doing?" I looked up as I opened my eyes and saw that it was Noumo.

End of recap.

I looked at him with my face wrapped in guilt. He looked mad.

I hung my head low and mumbled "Sorry..",

Noumo's POV:

"Sorry..", She mumbled.

My anger disappeared as a smile crept to my face. Then I hugged her.

"Shh.. it's okay. I forgive you. But stay away from that door. It's suppose to be a secret", I said.

I cupped her head gently in my hands and lifted her head for her to look at me.
"Now.. how about we play outside?", I suggested.

She smiled sweetly and nodded her head.

*Time skip at night time*

Y/n's POV:

I crept to my bed and said my prayers.
After that, I layed down and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of knocking.
I rubbed my eyes and looked at my clock.

*6:30*

I yawned and said, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal Jin. My butler.
He had something in his hands. a.. school uniform?

"Good morning, M'lady. I have come here to give you your school uniform. Your going to school with Sir Noumo", He said.

I nodded my head and he placed my uniform on my bed. He then got to the door.
"I'll come back with your breakfast M'lady.
So you should get ready," He smiled and bowes as he left.

"Thank you, Jinjin!", I said happily. And the response that I got was a manly chuckle from Jin.

I got up, Got a towel and hurried to my bathroom.

When I got back, I dressed up and Jin came in my room with my breakfast and put it on my table.

After I ate, I got outside only to be greeted by Jin.. again.

"This way M'lady. To the car", He gestures his hand for me to come with him. When I got inside the car, Noumo was already there.

He smiled at me and patted a seat next to him. I sat down and he rested his head on my left shoulder.

The vehicle started. And we were off.
I hesitantly wrapped my left arm around Noumo's head. (gently)

(A/n: Yeah, suffocate him, girl! do it! crush his skull!.. sry)

I felt him smile a little over my shoulder.
And I smiled back.

*in school*

Woah.. so many.. hyper.. kids.. I thought.
I was holding my brother's hand when we entered.

but.. someone broke our touch when a girl ran and hugged him. She had light, long, brown hair that ended to her waist. and emerald, green eyes.

"Noumo!!, Glad to see you again!", She said.

I looked at Noumo. He had an annoyed face. "Shishi, get the hell off me..", Noumo said rather rudely.

The girl,- which is i think is named Shishi- turned her head to me.

"Who are you?", She says to me.

"I'm Y/n Takaomi, Noumo's sister", I said.

3rd person's POV:

The brunette girl then turned to Noumo.
"Is that true?", She asked, still, her arms were wrapped around Noumo's neck.

Noumo stared blankly at her. "Yes, Now can you let go of me?", He said in a monotonous voice.

Shishi then let go of him and walked away.

Time skip

The H/c girl was in her class, Listening to her teacher.

But she didn't notice a certain blue haired boy glancing every now and then at her.

When it was recess, Y/n picked up her books and was about to  go to her locker when suddenly, She bumped into someone.

She let out a short yelp as she hit the ground. Her books scattered. She shut her eyes tight.

"Oh, shoot! I'm sorry! Here, lemme help you," A blue haired boy said.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, She looked at the boy.

He had light blue hair with gray eyes. Just about her age.

The boy picked up her books, handed it to her and and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Tomo. Tomo Watanabe. I'm sorry for bumping into you. Your the new girl, right?", He said as he held out his hand for the h/c haired girl to shake.

Y/n smiled and shaked his hand, "It's okay, My name is Y/n Takaomi by the way..", She said.

They waved goodbye and went in different directions.

Y/n was at a lunch table. When a bunch of girls bombarded her. Specifically, Three of them.

"Hey! We heard your the new girl. You look preety cute!", A girl said.

She had blonde hair, tied up in a bow, with green eyes.

"Is it true that your the sister of Noumo?", a girl said with blue short hair and red eyes.

".. Yes..", Y/n mumbled, shyly. Another girl with purple, wavy hair and pink eyes squealed at Y/n's voice.

"Her voice is even cuter!", She said.

"Okay, chillax guys. Hi, My name is Yoshiko.
The girl with blue hair is Nami, And the purple hair is Makisa", The blonde haired girl explained.

"I'm Y/n", You introduced with a big smile.

__________________________

Hi peoples!! Loki here! I'm sorry for any wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

Don't forget to vote meh lovey dovey potatoes.

and don't forget That Author-chan loves you all. 😍😍😍😍😍

BaIii!!