Sliding into Home

HI THERE! THIS ONE IS VERY RAUNCHY IN THE LATTER HALF SO BEWARE AND JUST SKIP TO THE VERY END IF YOU NEED TO. ITS ALSO A LONG ONE BECAUSE I WANTED TO WRAP IT UP ON THE FOURTH PART. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR RATE. THANKS AND LOVE TO ALL!!!

Here you stood in front of all of your friends and a smirking Captain-fucking-American having to undress him to nothing, so the large and in charge bastard could run naked through the house. You were going to tit punch Nat. Meanwhile, Bucky was going to dick punch Steve who had the biggest shit-eating grin. You, however, looked directly at Sharon and said sorry.  She laughed and waved you on. "Hell honey, this is foreplay for me." Steve winked at her and then looked at you. "Get on with it or are you all talk now?"

Well isn't that just fucking lovely? Get on with it you shall. "Put on some music then and let's do this." They wanted a show then thats what you were going to give them. One that would make Wade himself proud. 

"FRIDAY play Bishop Briggs Dark Side." She immediately complied and her sultry voice filled the room.

You trailed your fingers around his broad shoulders and walked around him with a smirk wondering which part to take off first. You were determined to have him with an embarrassing hard on that he would have to run with. You glanced at Bucky when you stopped in front of Steve with your ass against his cock and bent over to untie his shoes, slowly one by one. Everyone was silent realizing that this wasn't just you undressing them, they were going to get a full-on show. 

On and off risking a glance at Bucky and rubbing your ass in Steve's face, showing off your flexibility and leaving little to the imagination in your cutoffs, he was putty. You could feel the latter move forward and he breath on the back of your thighs while seeing Bucky lick his lips with a fire in his eyes. After his shoes and socks were off you turned around to Steve shaking his head. You tugged on his collar and pushed him roughly in the wooden chair to straddle him. Everyone save Bucky and Steve hooted. Steve watched you with hooded eyes and you looked past him at Bucky while you unbuttoned the top button. He bit his lip so hard it began to bleed and he muttered fuck. You turned to Steve and smirked. "Hows this Cap." He growled so it mimicked a feral animal.  "Don't call me that." Your brows stitched together and you laughed. "Sharon, I found Steve's kink." She smiled and tuned in. "Oh yeah, what is it." You undid a few more buttons and ran your fingers against his hard chiseled abs. "He likes being called Cap." Tony laughed so hard that Pepper nearly fell out of his lap. Sharon blushed but you could tell she would use this bit of knowledge to her advantage.. Vision turned to Wanda to ask what a kink was. "Do you now. Ill remember that. Thanks, Y/N" You lent in his ear and looked at Bucky. "So if you like being called Captain. I wonder if Bucky likes being called Sergeant?" Steve groaned but then chuckled. 

"Fuck me, doll. You've damn near got me putty in your hands I can only imagine the fuckin' mess he's in over there." His voice was raspy as you finished with his shirt. You climbed off and put your finger under his chin rather roughly. "Stand up Captain." You said with such authority his eyebrow shot up and he licked his lips, he would do anything you wanted. Including cross that line if you asked. But you wouldn't, you only wanted Bucky. He stood up and looked down at you with eyes filled with lust and at your disposal. 

Nat smiled. "Damn. Ive taught her well." Clint kissed her neck. "You should show me how well you taught her later." Sam rolled his eyes knowing this was going to be a dull and dry weekend for him since all he was Laura to keep him company. "This fuckin sucks. I hate all of you."