Chapter 29

Chera's POV

  " Spirits, I just don't understand why you would take me away from, Kira. We need each other, more than any of you could know."

  " And what don't we know, pup? We all had our own humans once in life and we all had to leave our humans to become who and what we are today. Now, it is your time to join us and if you disobey or disregard these rules then you will have to face the consequences." The great white She-wolf stated to me.

   "You have to understand that, Kira, no longer need's you. She need's a new wolf. An older, experienced wolf. You are but still a pup and even though you grow in experience and age with your human, we just don't think that you were the right wolf for her." She-wolf said.

   " I was born with her, Great Spirits.... She's my human and only mine. If you give her a new wolf it will be like she's learning to be a wolf all over again. I know Kira better than this new spirit wolf you plan to give her. Isn't there anything that you can do?"

    All seven Great Wolves looked at each other and spoke silently amongst themselves before they all nodded and looked back at me. The White She-Wolf walked towards me and sat down.

  " We have came to a conclusion. You will be able to go back to your human under this one condition: You must stay here for a whole two months for special training. During this time you will grow, not only in age, but, in knowledge and size as well. This way, you can help, Kira, deal with the situations that are bound to arrive. You will go back to her in the right time, but, now, it's time for your training to begin."

    Kira's POV

 "Wake up! We're healed, idiot!" 

I jolted awake and hit my head on something hard.

" Why is so dark in here? Where the hell am I?"

" We're in the ground. Those stupid mutts thought we were dead! I'll show them dead as soon as we get out of here..." The voice spoke again. It definitely wasn't Chera but it was another female voice.

   I thought for a minute then realized who she must have been..

" Are you my witch?"

" Ugh!" The voice said disgusted. "I would rather burn than be a witch but no I'm not. I'm your vampire and I'm here to say that if you don't get us out of this shit hole in the next minute, I will choke you to death, human!"

I rolled my eyes at her threat and tried pushing the lid of the coffin. It wouldn't budge. After a few more attempts, I gave up. I was weak and felt exhausted. My throat burned, my stomach rumbled, my head hurt and it was too fucking hot in here!

 "Weak, human, I'm taking over. If you try to stop me, I promise I will break your hands." My vampire said as I felt her take over my body. I've only done this with Chera but even then it felt weird. Just thinking about Chera being gone made me cry without realizing it.