Chapter one [Loves begining]

It was a warm Summer day and Ema decided to take a bath in the pool. The pool was chilly and a bit cold but it was nice since it's so warm outside. In the pool she saw Tsubaki coming towards her.

Ema- Hey Tsubaki!!!
Tsubaki- E-Ema you scared me but I'm fine. So do you mind me taking a cold bath beside you?
Ema- Oh no I don't mind!!!

After that cold refreshing bath Ema wanted to do some homework and then she wanted to try something trendy with Wateru. She had math, Spanish, Music and Japanese homework to do but then suddenly.

*Knock* *Knock*

She heard knocking on her door. She opened it and saw Tsubaki standing there with flowers and chocolate's.

Tsubaki- Hey you know I really want to take you out on dinner if your up for it.
Ema- Huh? Oh of course. Let me just get ready.
Tsubaki- Yea of course!

Ema said that she was okey with dating now so everyone had a chance. But is it true? Is Ema falling in love with her brother? Her dearest brother. She really wanted to tell Tsubaki that she loves him! But how?

Ema- I'm ready!!!
Tsubaki- OK let's go.

Ema smiled very much on the way to dinner with Tsubaki. Tsubaki noticed how happy she was and became happy himself.

Tsubaki(Thinking)- What if she's really happy over the date and maybe she wants to get together just her and me. What a lovely thought but I know it won't happen I just know it.

After the date Ema decided that she should tell Tsubaki how she felt.

Ema- Tsubaki uhm i-i l-l-like you.
Tsubaki- Heh I like you to Ema!
Ema- No I mean I love you!
Tsubaki- Huh?
Ema- Tsubaki I love you like a brother and like a man, more like a man, and I wish you would love me the same. *Sniff* *Sniff*
Tsubaki- Hahaha silly of course I love you I will always love you sis and now my sister and girlfriend.

Tsubaki and Ema became together in a lovely way.

Tsubaki's thought was telling him that she loves him!!

Now personal
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this part and if you want more just leave a comment and I'll do more 0///0