Chapter five [DEAR SISTER]

The next day Tsubaki came home from work and had a letter for Ema. He wondered who would want to send Ema a letter when she was together with him. When Ema opened the letter she read it for her self.

"Dear Sister
I don't know if you remember me but i am the third oldest child in the family. The oldest is Shining Armor Shadowlight second is Kai Shadowlight third is me Jessica Shadow Shadowlight. We are more sisters but i figured out that i can invite you to the castle instead and you can learn their names there. But i was the one that adopted you away because our father wanted to kill you for your powers. I wanted to protect you and the other sisters so i adopted you away. Please take this orb that i sent you with a package and when your ready to come visit throw it on the ground and a portal will come up. Have a lovely day."

Ema- A orb?
Tsubaki- Hey, honey do you know why someone sent an orb??
Ema- WHERE IS THE ORB????
Tsubaki- Here, why...

Ema took the orb from Tsubaki and ran down to get her phone. She texted all of the thirteen brothers, and yes she texted Tsubaki to. She told them what happened and what it said in the letter so they decided to go on a holiday trip to the castle. But that trip was two months long.

"Two weeks later"

Tsubaki- Hey, baby???
Ema- Yes handsome???
Tsubaki- I love you, you know that, right?
Ema- I know, but I have everything packed.

The kids were asleep

Ema- Can you please go wake the kids?
Tsubaki- Babe, of course I can, this will be easy right!!! Our kids are beautiful and sweet, I love them so it will be easy!!!

When everyone had packed their things Ema threw the orb on the floor and as Jessica said, a portal opened.