Chapter two [together forever]

When Tsubaki and Ema comes home from the date everyone is waiting for them.

Futo- Well, well what do we have here?
Hikaru- Oh look the love couple is back!
Azusa- Dear brother stealing our sister again? What a charmer you are!
Tsubaki- Hey! We were on a date and ACTUALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!

Now everyone was looking at Ema who started to blush. O///O Everyone started laughing at cuteness overload.

Ema- Why is everyone laughing?
Tsubaki- Babe are you crying?
Ema- mabe...

Ema had started to cry and ran out of the living room like Flash. Of course Tsubaki ran after her but she ran so quick that she was no were to be seen. But she was actually with Juli in her room.

Juli- Now, now what did I tell you about boys, their idiots!!!!
Ema- Tsubaki...
Juli- What did you say chiii?
Ema- TSUBAKI!!!!
Juli- you've fallen deeply in love with him but fine, I'll get him!

After two minutes Tsubaki slammed the door open and he started to fix his hair and take of his shirt. Ema gladly accepted him and jumped up in his arms.

Tsubaki- I'm never ever leaving you babe never!
Ema- I love you boo.

With that said Ema had a mark on her neck from Tsubaki that she gladly showed everyone that asked.

Four years later

Tsubaki- Babe will, WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Ema- OF COURSE OMG BOBOOOOO!!!!

Tsubaki had just proposed and Ema said Yes!!! That means a wedding up soon.

You don't have to read this part:
Hey guys, I know it's short but if you want me to make it longer just leave a comment and i'll try my best to do the fanfic longer.