Chapter 4

~edited~

AGAIN THE MUSIC/SONG IS NOT MINE! I jst like da songs and think they kinda suit da fanfic

____________________________________

---Gray---

The sun was beginning to set as Erza, Lucy Natsu, Happy and I were walking back towards the guild. We were almost there when we heard some faint cheering, and as we got closer, we saw everyone in a huge clump outside of the guild clapping and cheering.

“I wonder what's going on,” wondered Lucy aloud.

“It doesn't look like anything bad,” noted Erza who also seemed curious.

“What ever it is,” started Natsu, “WHERE NOT GONA MISS OUT!” he yelled before he broke off into a sprint with Happy flying beside him.

“Ugh. There's just no stopping them,” commented Lucy with a sigh.

We all carried on walking towards the guild and soon found everyone crowding around Serena.

“Hey what's going on?” I asked Serena as I tapped her in the shoulder to get her attention.

She turned to me, her face almost seemed to instantly light up the moment she saw me and I couldn't help but be in slight awe form her breathtaking smile.

“She just sang a song and has the most amazing voice!” Mira squealed answering Serena's question for her.

“I'm not that good,” Serena added blushing slightly as she looked down at her feet.

“Don't be so modest!” said the Master. “Everyone come inside and maybe we can get Serena to sing another song!!”

Everyone cheered before rushing inside.

 ~

---Serena----

It didn't take long before everyone got me up on the stage and started chanting my name

“Serena!”

“Serena!”

“Okay, okay!!” I giggled into the microphone, causing them to stop all their cheering as they sat down. Someone had turned all the lights off and put a spotlight on me. I looked round at everyone and they were all smiling.

“Okay this song is gona be dedicated to everyone out there in Fairy Tail!” I said and they all began cheering again as I started to play.

Today was a fairytale

You were the prince

I used to be a damsel in distress

You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six

Today was a fairytale

I wore a dress

You wore a dark grey t-shirt

You told me I was pretty

When I looked like a mess

Today was a fairytale

Time slows down

Whenever you're around

Can you feel this magic in the air?

It must have been the way you kissed me