RING

TITLE: Ring
SEASON: Pre Season 1 — ?
LOVE INTEREST: Monse Finnie
OC NAME: Neveah Martinez
FACE CLAIM: Tashi Rodriguez*

TITLE: RingSEASON: Pre Season 1 — ?LOVE INTEREST: Monse FinnieOC NAME: Neveah MartinezFACE CLAIM: Tashi Rodriguez*

DESCRIPTION:
❝ YOU DON'T HIT MY LINE NO MORE.
I CAN'T KEEP THIS ON THE LOW! ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:
No matter how hard Monse tried, there were some things you couldn't sweep under the rug. And one of those things included the golden bombshell known Neveah Martinez.
Branching off from her drama friends at Freeridge, Neveah takes up a slot at a prestigious writing camp, reconnecting with a certain girl from her 8th grade biology class. The pair quickly hit it off, long nights spent drafting journal entries and practicing their voice in their papers.
To say that Monse and Neveah grew close over the hot, balmy summer was an understatement, the girls sharing a little more than tips on how to improve their writing.
The Martinez girl makes a promise to keep in touch when they return back home, a certain kiss on the lips still tingling as she breathes out the words.
But high school rolls around and Monse stops calling, she stops trying to catch glances in the hall, and instead she starts trying to forget. Forget that she kissed a kinky haired, soft skinned spitfire over the summer.
Unknown to Monse, the girl she hooked up with that hot July had other plans.

NOTES:
— they didn't talk much back in middle school since they were in different crowds but they know of each other's existence

— summer monse and school monse are WAY different bc she's confused about her sexuality and feels like she has to hide it from her friends unlike when she was away @ camp

— neveah is unapologetically bold but also really soft :,))

— neveah asks ruby at school why monse doesn't call anymore and he says that she's never even mentioned her and hooked up with cesar before she left ( which was news to her )

— ^this hits neveah hard and she storms to monse's house to confront her but finds her crying about her birth mom in her room*

— neveah gets wrapped up into the group after she consoles monse, remorse replacing her short spanned anger*

— cute flashbacks from summer pls!!

— slow burn bc monse is still trying to figure out her sexuality and being comfortable in a label and neveah is reluctant to make a move bc she doesn't know how monse and cesar stand

( plot by kay! )